Indian PP Reneuval

politicalasylum

Registered Users (C)
Hi Fellas,

My passport will expire next month and I hold GC and I need to travel in Dec, would I be able to renew my PP or I will get hard time. I was admitted as a asylee says on the page of booklet. I really need your help guys.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Hi Fellas,

My passport will expire next month and I hold GC and I need to travel in Dec, would I be able to renew my PP or I will get hard time. I was admitted as a asylee says on the page of booklet. I really need your help guys.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Sorry to tell you but 99% they will not renew your PP.

can you renew from here? as far as I know, you can't go back to your original country if your case has been processed the case as Political Asylum. I am sure about it.

can you renew from here? as far as I know, you can't go back to your original country if your case has been processed the case as Political Asylum. I am sure about it.

NO they not gona renew it they gona put u r passport no in black list ,, Plz dont even send u r application or passport there trying some where else or DO other way u know,,,,,
am in same BOAT funny is this i send my application and expired passport to NYC... call them they not doing anything .... dont send it

Private message me if u need more info >>>

NO they not gona renew it they gona put u r passport no in black list ,, Plz dont even send u r application or passport there trying some where else or DO other way u know,,,,,
am in same BOAT funny is this i send my application and expired passport to NYC... call them they not doing anything .... dont send it

Did they send you PP back?

BIG NO no they did not send me back i ask for it and explain it am US green card holder not Citizen ...am still citizen from INDIA she said u have to come here in NYC embassy u can explain it she said i cant help u on phone u r asylum that's why ............

BIG NO no they did not send me back i ask for it and explain it am US green card holder not Citizen ...am still citizen from INDIA she said u have to come here in NYC embassy u can explain it she said i cant help u on phone u r asylum that's why ............

Did you try visiting embassy ? What If you don't want to go to India, can you go anywhere else ? May be we need to get travel docs from US.

Did you try visiting embassy ? What If you don't want to go to India, can you go anywhere else ? May be we need to get travel docs from US.
No i did not go embassy yet. very soon am gonna try i let u guys know that...

other thing even IO told me one time she said u can have u r National Passport because u still citizen from there not not USC yet.....\
Am Gona Go there try one time ,,,,...........

You can go to consulate. They can't do anything except threat you. If they try to confiscate you passport tell them you need to talk to the Consul general and get it in writing that they are holding you passport.
But don't go there will all you muscles flexed. First talk to them like a gentleman and tell them this is just a passport renewal since you are still citizen of India. They issue a 1 year passport in most cases.
Remember not to give anything in writing to them like affidavit that you have applied for asylum. It will not cost them much to mail you information to USCIS and unnecessary complicate your case.
Last but not the least why do you need to renew the passport. If you really had to go to you cop for an emergency you can use advance parole or go thru the neighboring country.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can go to consulate. They can't do anything except threat you. If they try to confiscate you passport tell them you need to talk to the Consul general and get it in writing that they are holding you passport.
But don't go there will all you muscles flexed. First talk to them like a gentleman and tell them this is just a passport renewal since you are still citizen of India. They issue a 1 year passport in most cases.
Remember not to give anything in writing to them like affidavit that you have applied for asylum. It will not cost them much to mail you information to USCIS and unnecessary complicate your case.
Last but not the least why do you need to renew the passport. If you really had to go to you cop for an emergency you can use advance parole or go thru the neighboring country.

If I go there and talk with IO are they gonna put anything in the system that might create problem. I will also PM you.

I had seen their response to someone... they have some fix format where they say that they are denying your application under some category which they can not disclose. So U cant do anything if you get that letter.....

Renewing NP

Hi PunjabijaTT,

I want to know more about how to renew my NP, and my passport was never stamp, it was stamp only with visitor visa. Let me know what is your id for contact and what can you tell about renewing Np. Thanks