India Abroad Person of year - Can we nominate Rajiv ?

I nominated him too...
Reason:
"He has worked selflessly, constantly and very painstakingly for the immigrant population in US incl. filing the lawsuit againnst USCIS which I personally believe has triggered the GC processings that had beed lying dead after Sept 11, 2001".

We must make this a sticky thread and let ALL the forums know...

How do we tell the moderator to make this a sticky thread and to post it to all the immigration forums..????

Labor, I-140, I-485 (all regions, VSC, CA, TX ....)
Life after GC, citizenship forums, Visa forums and so many others...

Can anyone pls. do it or suggest????

TheGCWait said:
How do we tell the moderator to make this a sticky thread and to post it to all the immigration forums..????

I am not sure, if we need to make this thread sticky, as Rajiv might feel embarrassed that he is using this forum for his personal popularity, which is against his very nature. We can as well keep this at the top by posting new posts.

Also anybody can start a new thread on all the forums.

TheGCWait said:

As ar888 said, any one can create threads in other forums. Hopefully some body will do it. Also let us keep this thread alive by bringing it to TOP every time it goes to back pages.

Yes.

ar888 said:
I am not sure, if we need to make this thread sticky, as Rajiv might feel embarrassed that he is using this forum for his personal popularity, which is against his very nature. We can as well keep this at the top by posting new posts.

Also anybody can start a new thread on all the forums.

I was embarassed. But the community belongs to you, not to me. So, despite my own embarassment, I must do as you wish. I neither want nor care about these recognitions from third parties. I do appreciate YOUR sentiments. I see no bigger reward folks. Let Monica know, she will do it.

operations said:
I was embarassed. But the community belongs to you, not to me. So, despite my own embarassment, I must do as you wish. I neither want nor care about these recognitions from third parties. I do appreciate YOUR sentiments. I see no bigger reward folks. Let Monica know, she will do it.

Rajiv,
This is the effort of the members of the discussion forums. We overrule your objection and we will go ahead with our nominations. Also, we do not need the moderators or Monica to create the threads. That might be inappropriate. We will do that ourselves.

We should not only nominate through website, but if possible, also formulate a letter and mail it to India Abroad.

What do you guys think?

I have created threads in the other I485 forums. Will some body please do it in other forums ? Any volunteers ?

usnycus said:
We should not only nominate through website, but if possible, also formulate a letter and mail it to India Abroad.

What do you guys think?

Good idea. That's our next step. Let some one prepare a letter so that we can all send similar letters to india abroad.