Incomplete RFE for EAD renewal :(

SimFox3

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,
I had applied for my families 4th EAD renewal on July 16, 2006. My brother and I are dependent on my dad (who already has his labor certification). Previous renewals were a piece of cake, we renew online and within a couple months our cards would be shipped.

This time however my brother, my mom, and I got an RFE's about a month ago. Each of them asked to send a birth certificate (for my brother and me) and marriage certificate (for my mom) that showed our relationship to the primary applicant (dad). Also they required a copy of my dad's labor certification.

Unfortunately, I was lazy and decided to send the RFE info later. Anyway, I come home today to find out that my mom already sent out ALL the RFE's with NONE of the evidence they required. All she sent in each of our envelopes was a copy of our stamped "appointment notices".

Anyway, I'm curious what is going to happen now? Is CSC going to reask for the RFE or are they going to reject all 3 of our applications? Is there a chance that I can mail CSC all of the info they required and hope that they attach it to our application?

Thanks.

Don't waste your time

I think, don't waste your time and send al lthe requested information as soon as possible. Make sure you include the copy of the original RFE.
Don't wait for another RFE, they may deny your application.

SimFox3 said:
Hi Everyone,
I had applied for my families 4th EAD renewal on July 16, 2006. My brother and I are dependent on my dad (who already has his labor certification).
----- EAD is not based on Labor certification approval your dad, your mom, you and your brother may have filed I-485

Previous renewals were a piece of cake, we renew online and within a couple months our cards would be shipped.

This time however my brother, my mom, and I got an RFE's about a month ago. Each of them asked to send a birth certificate (for my brother and me) and marriage certificate (for my mom) that showed our relationship to the primary applicant (dad). Also they required a copy of my dad's labor certification.
---------------- you were supposed to send what was asked (I dont think they asked your Dad labor certification copy that is filed by Employer, the USCIS may have asked your dad I-485 filing reciept copy

Unfortunately, I was lazy and decided to send the RFE info later.

Anyway, I come home today to find out that my mom already sent out ALL the RFE's with NONE of the evidence they required. All she sent in each of our envelopes was a copy of our stamped "appointment notices".
---------------- why did she sent that if she does not understand what is asked???
Anyway, I'm curious what is going to happen now? Is CSC going to reask for the RFE
--------------No, if the RFE responce does not reach USCIS on expiry date that was written on RFE then all applications will be Denied .
or are they going to reject all 3 of our applications?
-----yes
Is there a chance that I can mail CSC all of the info they required and hope that they attach it to our application?
------------------I dont think it will be attached to your pending EAD file if not sent in the envelope of RFE
Thanks.

Updates,
Today at 12:10 (I'm at the lunch cafeteria eating a juicy burger) I get a call on my cell phone... Just as I was about to hangup this automated system starts speaking about call officer at 800-xxx-xxxx your reference number is xxxxx...... WHAT!? Was that INS.. was that a cop??? No chance for me to write number down... Anyway, I look at the caller Id and of course it was blocked...

Anyway, I call USCIS later in the day and the representative tells me to immediately fax her all the missing PAPERWORK so she could relay it to the officer. I thank her. However, should I try to get the phone number of the officer and let him know of the situation... Anyone in the same boat?