inaccurate data?------Thread Closed by Rajiv :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ECGC, whatever made you think I am angry?

YEA I AM ANGRY. Not at you, but .. just the fact that everyone's trying to teach other's how to behave over here .. and the general lack of tolerance for others.

Can we not do that please??

Oh about my daddy .. and the kind of raising I got .. and the kind of job I do .. blah blah .. that is absolutely immaterial to this board, so .. not touchin' that with a 10 foot pole.

So .. can we get along yet? YOU FRICKIN' IDIOT !!

Look who's talking about tolerance and getting along!! Your 'gulti' friends would attest for your tolerance. Selective memory loss or just being yourself(obtuse)?

Of course we should open that pandora's box about your work and the way you were raised. I agree that we shouldn't go there.

And, sure we can all get along....SILLY MORON!!

ECGC

About my Gulti friends .. if you read that thread ever .. the comments that I made were nothing but jokes. There were comments around mine that were more biting, but mine were just jokes. Just like people crack sardarjee jokes. So before you hold that against me and give me 100% blame, go and read that thread carefully word by word.

And even for those, I wrote an apology.. I wrote a translated apology in gulti even. While no one else did.

Do I not have tolerance? Really? DO I NOT? I have the tolerance to tolerate attacking and useless comments like yours, and still be on this board. Trust me, it is not because I have too much time on my hands, but it is only because I want to make a difference. I've been on this board for 2+ years, I've had almost 2000 posts in my name. You don't do that because you have too much time. You do that because you genuinely want to help somebody.

Do you know, every single day I get a good 50 to 100 emails/IMs/Private messages from different people asking for immigration advice? Do you know that each one of those 50, does get an answer in a non-foul language from me? It takes me a while to reply, but I still try and give everyone all the attention I can give. Do you know how frustrating it is to repeat the same story over and over, patiently to every single person, just because he/she is extremely frustrated and in a bad situation, and has written me because they expect something good out of it. And there aren't too many entities where an immigrant can expect something good out of anymore. Even if I did not have a job, replying to those 50-100 messages a day .. (without getting paid for it) gets real old real fast. About my Green Card or my job, both are pretty stable. I am not worried about my GC, and really have NO REASON to be here except that I'd like to see something wrong corrected in my lifetime.

What is sad though is, that a smart alec comes along every now and then, who thinks their way of doing things is right, and wants the whole world to follow what they feel. Such smart alecs will be long gone before and after they get their GC's, but still they have to talk.

Anyway, I told Rajiv I wouldn't do this, but in light of everything, this seems like the best thing to do.

To avoid any further damage to this board .. folks I bid you all adieu.

Good luck with your green cards.

and ECGC . yea SHUT THE FUCK UP ( One last time hehehe :D ;) )

Silly man,

Trying to get sympathy votes?

Seems like alot of whining again. "look what i have done for you guys" and " i wanna make a difference in my life time"You are indirectly telling them "look at this guy ECGC trashing me" help!! help!!

You even brag that you respond to 50 e-mails a day using 'non-foul" language!! quite an achievement!!Your immigration advice is worth what? you even seem to say that you don't get paid for it!!! did you expect something?You almost seem to think that you are a qualified immigration attorney!!

may be those 50-100 enquiries a day has gotten to your head? may be it made you think that you are more important than what you are?If you genuinely care about people and believe that you are doing a service, no need to brag about it. And certainly don't need to quit now.Don't you think that is childish? if some one criticizes you, you will act up and say "i am leaving now"-no one respects me!! weep!! weep!!

I will admit that you had been doing a reasonably good job in the past.But oflate all you do is use foul language and somehow it got in to ur head that it is okay. And yes i have read the whole thread about 'gulti' or what ever it is. Your comments were not funny. Your apologies did not seem sincere-more so with the translations.And whatever you have done for others until that time, is obsolete.Obviously, you didn't think through what you said about them before you said it....that's why you had to apologize...make sure your brain is engaged before you put ur mouth in gear!!

So, silly idiot, my friend....i ask you to stay and keep the board lively....if you don't want to do that GET THE HELL OUT!! who cares?

ECGC,

If you had been visiting this forum all this while, then why did you have to create a new user id and flame at SM. Why are you not using your old Id to express your views? I don't get it.

No Offence. Just curious.

SM has by now expressed regret regarding the Gulti thread several times in the past. I am not a fan of SM when he goes racist or obscene...but the man apologized, for God's sake!

Lay off referring anymore to the Gulti thread, will you, guys.... pretty please?

fpfinally,

You got the wrong impression. I have nothing against anyone, including Silly man. i have ben visiting this site for a while, did not have an ID. i didn't register because i didn't have anything useful to say (that others didn't know). i am reasonably well informed about immigration procedures but don't consider myself an expert by any stretch of imagination. I registered primarily to get more info and try to understand these scanned data and it's utility. My questions were mis construed as inflammatory and voila! we have a monster here. i don't claim that everything i said was right and if someone had pointed out in a more civilized way that the way i posed my question was unpalatable to some, i would have apologized and re-phrased my question. Mr.SM's comments were too inflammatory for me to let go ( i am not used to backing out on altrications).

I do owe an apology to the rest of the immigrant crowd here primarily because this thread has become too long and too useless.Like you all, i also would like this forum to provide USEFUL INFORMATION-only. Like i said earlier, i will stop posting now-until i get useful info or an approval.Thanks.

ECGC & others!

Dont want to comment any more on spam threads. But don't you guys feel there has been enough acrimony and non 485 related postings already?

I am too blame for a majority of the SPAM posts in the past week or so, but am making a major effort to post only where I can contribute instead of blasting the bandwidth. I definitely suggest the same to others.

I think enough of beating on SillyMan, let us get focused and stay focused on our common goal! If no one posts SPAM I am sure he won't have to respond likewise. So quit the SPAM.

ECGC,

My 2 cents for you! I strongly disagree with you that the scanners are of no use! Saying that is like saying any information put forth by INS is useless. Which means nothing is of value.

It takes hell of a lot of time to write the code to run the software, and to scan for cases everyday. The scanner software is available to all. I suggest you pick a copy, run it your self, it is real easy and the documentation is really good! Find your set of test cases and check them individually. Then you can decide for your self what the reality is. If people visiting the board think the data out there is useless then I suggest you ignore it. Console your self by whatever means necessary and stagger on towards your green card.

Good luck to all of you!

BCIS work fast

Before people on this board go bonkers!(if not already). I think we need a timeout, why unneccessarily fight amongst ourselves.

To all of you folks

We had invited some of you with multple postings (500 or more) to be volunteer moderators. Of all, 9 people volunteered and are spendng time on this Board. I do not feel any of these folks have a personal agenda other than to be of use to all others.

While we may not agree with their opinions, let us give them a little credit for their efforts AND help them improve their style to be inclusive of as many people as possible (we can never include eveyone, but we can try). Let us give this experiment a little time. If things are not working out,we will change them again.

Suggestions are always needed. My warmest regards to all of you.

PS I am pretty busy trying to put together a group of people to help improve our immigration laws. Feel free to volunteer.

http://www.immigration.com/improving_immigration/volunteers.html

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53458

Re: ECGC & others!

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
Dont want to comment any more on spam threads. But don't you guys feel there has been enough acrimony and non 485 related postings already?

I am too blame for a majority of the SPAM posts in the past week or so, but am making a major effort to post only where I can contribute instead of blasting the bandwidth. I definitely suggest the same to others.

I think enough of beating on SillyMan, let us get focused and stay focused on our common goal! If no one posts SPAM I am sure he won't have to respond likewise. So quit the SPAM.

ECGC,

My 2 cents for you! I strongly disagree with you that the scanners are of no use! Saying that is like saying any information put forth by INS is useless. Which means nothing is of value.

It takes hell of a lot of time to write the code to run the software, and to scan for cases everyday. The scanner software is available to all. I suggest you pick a copy, run it your self, it is real easy and the documentation is really good! Find your set of test cases and check them individually. Then you can decide for your self what the reality is. If people visiting the board think the data out there is useless then I suggest you ignore it. Console your self by whatever means necessary and stagger on towards your green card.

Good luck to all of you!

So ur saying .. UR back? HUH?

SM, ever since you became moderator, the co-ordinates of your posts seem out of place with those of the other regular folk's. Now I do not know why this is, but i do know that its a pain to use side scroll button whenever I have to read your posts, which is very often in a single thread. Now, is this a problem that I can fix from my end? Let me know if you have any solutions other than advising a new monitor, I'm happy with my 17''.

Re: Re: ECGC & others!

Originally posted by Silly Man
So ur saying .. UR back? HUH?

no IT is not saying that....however
It is hard to keep the dogs tail straight :D:D

th eforum is toooooooooooo tempting to leave ......

afterall it is 4ever thing !!!:D:D

i've said it before...

and i'll say it again, the threads in the CSC forum are way more interesting than those in the one for NSC, wherein i normally habituate... :)

could anyone please enlighten an ignorant pakie what "gulti" refers to?

Ha! Ha!

Originally posted by Pork Chop
and i'll say it again, the threads in the CSC forum are way more interesting than those in the one for NSC, wherein i normally habituate... :)

Acutally....;) I would like to know too.

Re: i've said it before...

Originally posted by Pork Chop

Paki Dude, you don't wanna know. For the record, that thread has ended and better not to rake up old issues. No more name calling Telugu people is gonna happen here.

And BTW, Thanks. (admit I have not much hand in making this board so interesting for you) Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.