In Process to Certified ?

EB2 retrogression is from December

D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY DURING FY-2006

The backlog reduction efforts of both Citizenship and Immigration Services, and the Department of Labor continue to result in very heavy demand for Employment-based numbers. It is anticipated that the amount of such cases will be sufficient to use all available numbers in many categories. As a result cut-off dates in the Employment Third preferency category will apply to the China, India, and Philippines chargeabilities beginning in October, and it is possible that Mexico may be added to this list. In addition, it is anticipated that heavy demand will require the establishment of a Third preference cut-off date on a Worldwide basis by December.

The amount of Employment demand for applicants from China and India is also likely to result in the oversubcription of the Employment First and Second preference categories for those chargeability areas. The establishment of such cut-off dates is expected to occur no later than December.

The level of demand in the Employment categories is expected to be far in excess of the annual limits, and once established, cut-off date meovements are likely to be slow.

No approvals from last 2 weeks

I am checking all the threads for any approvals.
Very few approvals from last 2 weeks.

Any one have any status post here.
Thanks

EB 3 Certified on Aug 12

Hey Folks

Good News

EB 3 Atlanta Filed 07/09...Then Final Review...In Process 7/28

CERTIFIED 8/12.............

Good Luck to All

My case is filed on 07/20/2005 from Chicago EB2. It was in 'Final Review'
for a while then it is 'In Process' now.

In process status

I was reading this thread and thought I will add my details. Would like to participate in your discussions till we all get certified.

Perm filed - July 20th 05
Chicago
EB2
BE + 6 yrs.
In process.

Lawyer did not create a sub account for me to check the status. So I have to rely on him for updates.

Biotech EB2 PERM, atlanta In process

Biotech,
EB2,
PERM,
Atlanta,
In process on aug 17th
applied july 20
Very reputed non profit company with more than 2000 employees

Filed in EB2 category at Atlanta NPC

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum since a long time. So, I wanted to share my labor application filing details with you.

Filed on : 08/16/2005
Category : EB2
Position : Sr. Software Engineer

I will update you as soon as if I hear anything from my employer.

More infor please

submit from where?
more detail of your submit please,

Thanks

perm2005 said:
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum since a long time. So, I wanted to share my labor application filing details with you.

Filed on : 08/16/2005
Category : EB2
Position : Sr. Software Engineer

I will update you as soon as if I hear anything from my employer.

Certified letter

How long did it take the certified folks to get the physical mail/letter? I have been certified but no letter yet.

Thanks

Can you please share your case details like center, designation, job requirements , date applied and date certified. That will give us more insight on what is happenign at DOL.
Gjutsn said:
How long did it take the certified folks to get the physical mail/letter? I have been certified but no letter yet.

Thanks

Can you please share your case details like center, designation, job requirements , date applied and date certified. That will give us more insight on what is happenign at DOL.

Center - Atlanta
Designation: Snr Analyst
Applied 8/2
Certified: not sure when, found out on 8/9

Center - Atlanta
Designation: Snr Analyst
Applied 8/2
Certified: not sure when, found out on 8/9

Congratulations

Once the case got certified, did your employer or lawyer got any mail stating the same or the paper approval letter would be the only physical proff.

Thanks

First & Last Name Mismatch in Approved PERM

Dear Friends

I am in Trouble....My Perm is approved on Aug 12 ..But Now I see My last name and First Name was toggled ..I mean First Name was put in Last name place and Last was in place of First in PERM application which has been certified....

What should I do Now??? How to File I 140 and 485.....Should My Attorney contact DOL for name corrrection..??

Please advice.......I need Help//////

I read somewhere in this forum in some other thread that kgp or kpg got approved in 4 days with BS+5 . Please use this same thread to post your approvals.

Anyone from May or June PD got approved after Perm_believer (Juen 15th) is approved. He is luckiest guy last Friday. Let us see who is that lucky one from May or June list for this Friday?

rnvpm said:
Hi,
I came to know that the recent status list is Inprocess - Certified/Denied

Mine was applied on 5th August.But didn't receive email from DOL.
Any idea folks?

Status is showing as InProcess.

Did you get the e-mail or did someone call your employeer.

My wifes case was applied 08/12, did not get the e-mail but her employeer received a call on 08/23 to verify sponcership.

Still "In Process"

Hi All,

Sequence: Applied, Employer Verification Phone Call, "Audit Review", Audit, Sent Audit Docs, "In Process".

Applied: 06/28/05
Audit: 07/25/05
Sent Audit Docs: 08/02/05
Cat: EB2 (MS+1yr), IT Manager

It will be 2 months in a few days and still no news....:(

How to know the status

Gurus,
I do see a lot of posts here where you guys see your appl status online. How and where can I see the status online? If you can post the link, would be great. My employer has given me the case number.

Thanks