In Love With Someone Far Away, But... Somethings Not Right

Landl0rd

Registered Users (C)
I wasn't sure where to put this. I guess here. Wondering if I could get some "love" advice... But I've been talking to this wonderful woman from Ukraine (30years old.) For almost 3 months. On the web-cam nearly everynight for the last 2 months. We say the L word alot. I know its hard for her to come here. So I was going to go there. But everytime we talk about an exact date, she backs out. I dont know what to do. Is this worth my time? What is going on? After you talk to someone for 2 months straight every night. you get to know them! What should I do here? I'm Lost.

Yes. I know exactly where she lives, I sent her a small gift, and she has it. What do you think would happen? OMG Thats a great idea. Please explain...

I don’t want to interrupt your sweet dreams but you sure sound like a hormone raging teenager.

Do you honestly believe that you found your true love through the Internet and WEB Cam? It sounds more like a marriage for green card to me. I would be very careful with these kind of over the border relationships. You might end up in the big sobering reality and with a big slap in the face.

Check this forum a little bit and you will find horrific stories about how people like you ended up sooner or later. Lot of women simply claim domestic violence once they brought into the US and then YOU have to move out your own residence and spend a fortune on legal fees not to mention alimony and other sweet things.

If she lives in Ukraine I think she just wants to get out of the country :confused:.

Frankly, I agree with the others. Based on what you told, there are BIG RED FLAGS. Proceed at your own risk.

Yes, It is a bit risky. I have no idea what its like over there. But I could swear this woman is an angel. I havent spoken to her in a couple days now, she claims to be in the hospital due to stress... So I just dont know what to think. I am assuming the best thing is to just let this one go, maybe friends at best. But damn, I have so much time invested... It sucks. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If she is trying to avoid your visit to her country then she is definitely counting on you being desperate and inviting her to US. Be very careful and take decisions wisely. It is not very hard to act like an angel when one is not.

Well there is a possibility that you will get to know why she keeps backing out when you mention visiting her :)

could be dangerous, but good point. very direct way of finding out.

overall, sounds a little strange though, you do realize there are a high number of paid for brides from eastern europe and the former soviet bloc right? there can be hustles and scams involved. i would be cautious.

I wasn't sure where to put this. I guess here. Wondering if I could get some "love" advice... But I've been talking to this wonderful woman from Ukraine (30years old.) For almost 3 months. On the web-cam nearly everynight for the last 2 months. We say the L word alot. I know its hard for her to come here. So I was going to go there. But everytime we talk about an exact date, she backs out. I dont know what to do. Is this worth my time? What is going on? After you talk to someone for 2 months straight every night. you get to know them! What should I do here? I'm Lost.

Friend, don't worry about distance, when you got heart to beat for her, there is no distance at all. For me & my girl friend, we have been on LTR for almost 5 years. But the true fact is we still love each other even though our time zone is day and night different.

Yes, visiting to her place is good idea, and boost your relationship thereafter. But don’t state that how you live in US as greatest man in the world, girls are like to ask more when they got enough to live on. Don’t show off yourself because you are living in great country. You can simply test her why she still loves you even though you are having LTR, if she is interested in you because of your money, green card, or your worthy living standard. Don’t fall for it. And if you are from same country of where she lives, you know how the culture is then. If your culture is different, please study and learn to live with their culture as respect for her and her country. Otherwise, you will end up divorce after you marriage based on culture different problems & religious believes.

As you know, loving someone and having cam-sex is fun as always. But please take decisions wisely when you take steps forwards. Some of girls are too innocents & loyal, but some are evils. So I will not judge her without knowing her that she wants to get out from that country. So, judge with your own mind and love her if she is too good for you. Pay her surprise visit randomly and love her :cool:

the best way is to find someone you like closer to home. right now roughly 70% of europe's crime related problems are caused by or related to gangs from eastern europe and russia. there are plenty of women here in the us. to be safe it's better to find someone closer to home.