Impact of impounded passport on GC processing

First of all, never tell anyone on this or any other forum not to post. That is a ToS violation. I chose to volunteer my time, as many others do, and I suppose none of us are lawyers. We offer advise based on the facts your provide.

Do not get sensitive if you do not like the suggestions presented here. In your own words, you have chosen to ignore court hearings the past 3 years; the RPO email got your attention. Need helpful suggestions? There have been plenty here.. contact whoever sent you the RPO email, try to get a travel document that allows you to travel to India. If you believe the charges are false, man up and travel to India to fight the dowry/marital cruelty charges. That's more important than an H1B.
Thanks, I got your point.... That might be the right step seems at this stage.
Also I'm new to this site and forum and was thinking Lawyers will share the suggestion who are maintaining this site or any other person who has knowledge on these type of cases. Anyways thanks to all who has shared the suggestions.

I'm facing the same issue. got Passport Impounded email yesterday. I came USA in 2016 on H1-B Visa. My Wife put false 498A in 2016 after I came to USA . I didn’t went back to attend any of the court hearing and in USA only from past 3 year. My Current passport is valid till 2024. Please suggest the necessary action against this email and
how it can impact my H1-B Visa status here in USA.
Do USCIS deport me ?
Can i continue my Job in USA with Impounded Passport in INDIA ?

HI Deepak,
Did you get any solution? i m also facing the same issue.

I'm facing the same issue. got Passport Impounded email yesterday. I came USA in 2016 on H1-B Visa. My Wife put false 498A in 2016 after I came to USA . I didn’t went back to attend any of the court hearing and in USA only from past 3 year. My Current passport is valid till 2024. Please suggest the necessary action against this email and
how it can impact my H1-B Visa status here in USA.
Do USCIS deport me ?
Can i continue my Job in USA with Impounded Passport in INDIA ?
I am facing same situation can you help me how you handled , I hired lawyer in India, he said we will go and get stay on passport impoundment , not sure how this mess will end up, what are the chances of getting stay, Thanks in advance

can some one give additional info on this, how to handle this impound what happens if we got to India ? and also what are the chances of coming back to USA with all this mess. can any one who faced this and have knowledge on this can you please reply

Can I continue my Job in USA with Impounded Passport in INDIA ?
@kvk21 how your lawyer is taking care of this matter. Please educate me .thanks