• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Immunization record

Hi, Im just wondering what happens if I lost my records? Any where I can retrieve my records?

If I fail to find my records. what should I do?

Thanks in advance

Hi Joecool,

If in case you lost your records then you may go with USCIS office to get the details and records. Or you may go with any online service provider to get the replacement of cards and for further more information please find our disclaimer to get the website addresses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
going to USCIS office? how will they have my immunization record? and what kind of online service provider are u talking about?

Hi Joecool,

If in case you lost your records then you may go with USCIS office to get the details and records. Or you may go with any online service provider to get the replacement of cards and for further more information please find our disclaimer to get the website addresses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a BS response! USCIS does not provide lost immunization records.

I've had to edit your post by removing your so called disclaimer which is nothing but an advert for your business. I do feel sorry for anyone who has had to pay for your services as you obviously don't know jack about the immigration services you're claiming to be capable of providing.

Finally, do not use this site to promote your business again, it's a violation of the TOS here.

I've had to edit your post by removing your so called disclaimer which is nothing but an advert for your business. I do feel sorry for anyone who has had to pay for your services as you obviously don't know jack about the immigration services you're claiming to be capable of providing.

I can still see it in his signature

I can still see it in his signature

Yeah, I can't edit the signature part, and I'm still debating whether or not to actually ban him completely from the forum - doesn't even seem to me like he has a good grasp of English or he understands what he's written. He claims to be a "volunteer moderator" when he clearly doesn't have any moderating capability. Anyway, will be watching out for his next couple of posts.

Yeah, I can't edit the signature part, and I'm still debating whether or not to actually ban him completely from the forum - doesn't even seem to me like he has a good grasp of English or he understands what he's written. He claims to be a "volunteer moderator" when he clearly doesn't have any moderating capability. Anyway, will be watching out for his next couple of posts.

I would have thought claiming to be a moderator when he isn't is misleading too - people would normally expect someone approved as a moderator to have some inkling of what they're talking about and place a certain level of trust in what they say...

Hi, Im just wondering what happens if I lost my records? Any where I can retrieve my records?

If I fail to find my records. what should I do?

Thanks in advance

So ignore Glenn Maxwell, who is as just likely to be an Australian cricketer as know anything about immigration, apparently :rolleyes:

Neither my husband nor I still had our immunization records, and I am sure very many adults have lost theirs! It won't be denial, worst case is the panel doctor might give you a vaccination you don't really need but can't prove that you've had.

No need to debate. He's obviously up to no good, he's violated the terms, and he is pretending to be a mod when he isn't. I'm clicking him gone now.

No need to debate. He's obviously up to no good, he's violated the terms, and he is pretending to be a mod when he isn't. I'm clicking him gone now.

I happen to believe in giving people 2nd chances. It seems to me the claim about being a mod isn't intended at being mischievous, more like an issue of not knowing the implications of such a claim and a problem with English language in general going by his 2 posts. Hence my decision to warn and monitor future posts.

I happen to believe in giving people 2nd chances. It seems to me the claim about being a mod isn't intended at being mischievous, more like an issue of not knowing the implications of such a claim and a problem with English language in general going by his 2 posts. Hence my decision to warn and monitor future posts.

Hmmm. I saw it quite a bit more serious than that. Advertising and pretending to be a mod (perhaps to gain confidence). Since we could not edit the sig, I did not feel comfortable allowing that sig left like that. He had a couple of hours to correct it, and didn't.