Immigration lawyer recommendation

So_Special

Registered Users (C)
Sorry guys and gals and I know this is NY but I am looking for recommendation to a good immigration attorney with criminal experience/expertise. I have filed my n400 based on the recommendation of an attorney I know, however, she is unable to accompany me to an interview. Do you have a recommendation? Someone you use and felt comfortable with in NY? Thanks in advance

Sorry guys and gals and I know this is NY but I am looking for recommendation to a good immigration attorney with criminal experience/expertise. I have filed my n400 based on the recommendation of an attorney I know, however, she is unable to accompany me to an interview. Do you have a recommendation? Someone you use and felt comfortable with in NY? Thanks in advance

Instructions say if you need a lawyer for interview you should send G-28
together with N-400. Can one submit G-28 later?

Best of Best in NY

Jonathan E Avirom
Avirom & Associates LLP

Frances C Berger
Law Offices of Frances C Berger

Margaret Artale CatillazHarter Secrest & Emery LLPTed J Chiappari
Satterlee Stephens Burke & Burke LLP

Jules E Coven
Bretz & Coven LLP

James D Eiss
Law Offices of James D Eiss PLLC

Austin T Fragomen JrFragomen Del Rey Bernsen & Loewy LLPRobert E Juceam
Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson LLP

Allen E Kaye
Allen E Kaye PC

Mark D KoestlerKramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLPCarolyn S Lee
Miller Mayer LLP

Stanley Mailman

Cyrus D Mehta
Cyrus D Mehta & Associates PLLC

Steven S Mukamal
Barst & Mukamal LLP

Marcia N Needleman
Levitt & Needleman PC

Deborah J Notkin
Barst & Mukamal LLP

Angelo A Paparelli
Seyfarth Shaw LLP

Michael D PatrickFragomen Del Rey Bernsen & Loewy LLPWilliam Z Reich
Serotte Reich & Wilson LLP

Martin L Rothstein
Barst & Mukamal LLP

Theodore RuthizerKramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLPNaomi SchorrKramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLPKenneth A Schultz

Anastasia TonelloLaura Devine SolicitorsAnnie J Wang

Wormser Kiely Galef & Jacobs LLP
Leon Wildes
Wildes & Weinberg PC

Andrew Wilson
Serotte Reich & Wilson LLP

Donald Jay Wolfson
Wormser Kiely Galef & Jacobs LLP

Stephen Yale-Loehr
Miller Mayer LLP

Ellen G Yost
Fragomen Del Rey Bernsen & Loewy LLP

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the links and recommendations. Haven't had a chance to spin around here for a minute but happy to ck. Thanks again.

Did you met the lawyer?

Hi special,
Did you met any of these immigration lawyer? Whom will you suggest me to consult to get an opinion? I mean one whom we can totally rely on their advice.
Thanks and good luck

Hi special,
Did you met any of these immigration lawyer? Whom will you suggest me to consult to get an opinion? I mean one whom we can totally rely on their advice.
Thanks and good luck

I think one with complicated issues should consult three lawyers at least
one expeirneced lawyers, one -so-so lawyer and one very incompetent lawyer. I believe to some degree lawyers's opinion/understanmding may represent also USCIS IO's opinion/understanding of immigration law and practice.

In case of you having a complicated issue, you and yoru lawyer will try your best to prove your eligibility for citizenship but could it be also the case that USCIS will try their best to prove your disqualification?

Last edited by a moderator: