1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMMIGRANT VISA with criminal record -plz help

Discussion in 'K Visa and Related Issues at the Consulates' started by edharris665, Jul 31, 2013.

  1. edharris665

    edharris665 New Member

    hello everybody
    in 2001 I visited US on tourist visa and decided to stay longer than my visa said .
    in 2009 I got married with US citizen , unfortunately I did not adjusted my status and in 2011 I got deported
    of overstaying visa reason . I got banned for ten years .
    in process of deportation we applied for I-130 petition which was approved .
    now I would like to back and live with my wife in US . I like to apply for deportation waiver .

    but I got one big problem , I got convicted in drug related crime in 1999 . long time ago and from that time
    I got clean record , even 10 years in US I never commit any crime .

    do I have chance to get immigrant visa ?
    or atleast any nonimmigrant visa ?
    can anybody help me please , my wife doesn't like to live in my home country Czech republic .
    thanks everybody in advance peter
  2. Triple Citizen

    Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

    Tell your wife she does not need to live in the Czech Republic. Offer her any of the other 27 countries in the EU.


Share This Page