Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
.Most of regional DOL are not closed. I am interested in Chicagi DOL which is now Chicago NPC. I spoke to SESA last week and only now they finally opened my case with PD feb 24. She said to call back next week to see the status. Does anybody know if Chicaho NPC is still working, after they send cases to BEC. They are suppossed to process cases after nov 2004. Are they working or waiting until march to send these last cases to BEC? Any news from SESA?

36 views - no updates

Hi all,

I will be posting the master tracker at the end of the week.

No one from this forum posted anything. If you decide to post your info please wait until the consolidated tracker is posted.

Thanks

JustWatching

my PD is 20th Jul 2004

Hi Folks,

Glad to share my labor filing inforrmation with you.
My PD is 07/20/2004, any idea on the status of the files filed during this date...

My attorney said, no msg about if my file is moved to Dallas BEC or not.

Thanks
a_vind

My FILING date: April - 2004

My SESA is ILLINOIS , filed in April 2004 . So far no information from my attorney or employer. They are saying , it's moved to BEC no info.

any body have updates who have filed in April and may.

Thanks
VJ

My PD 2nd March 2004

A month back my attorney spoke to SESA. They said that my case is assigned to an Anayst, dont know when it will move to DOL.

Hi a_vind,

Any info about your case? Mine is 6/20/2004 and still not a word from anywhere. :confused:

a_vind said:
Hi Folks,

Glad to share my labor filing inforrmation with you.
My PD is 07/20/2004, any idea on the status of the files filed during this date...

My attorney said, no msg about if my file is moved to Dallas BEC or not.

Thanks
a_vind

Hello! My PD is Sept 28, 2004, and SESA is Illinois, Chicago through RIR.
Any idea on the status of the files filed during this date... It looks like the files are moved to Backlog reduction center (Dallas), but I don't have any information. Any idea where Can I call and know the status. Any help will be appreciated. Any body have updates who have filed in September'04? Thanks for your time!

Any body know how exactly BEC works

Hi,

1, If state is cleared in chicago, does the file go to BEC for federal clearance.

2, how does it work. FIFO for each state went to BEC or FIFO including all
states in BEC.
3, 18 - 36 months for each state or all states.

4, mine PD : 26th march 04, expecting state cleared ( do we receive any
letter if state is cleared and moved to federal) but as of now, heard
nothing.

5, please update this thread if anybody from chicago got labor recently. so
that we can know atleast when was last labor case approved before
talking about BEC.

PD : Sept 28, 2004 for Illinois

Hello! My PD is Sept 28, 2004, and SESA is Illinois, Chicago through RIR.
Any idea on the status of the files filed during this date... It looks like the files are moved to Backlog reduction center (Dallas), but I don't have any information. Any idea where Can I call and know the status. Any help will be appreciated. Any body have updates who have filed in September'04? Thanks for your time!

Pd: 06/07/2004

hey guys......it looks like Illinois DOL is still reviewing cases. My lawyer got a letter from them last week requesting a change in my salary.

You mean Illinois SESA/SWA, right?

jcjack said:
hey guys......it looks like Illinois DOL is still reviewing cases. My lawyer got a letter from them last week requesting a change in my salary.

I think since yours (June P.D. ) was a sort of border line case thats why its still in illinois, but cases after june are transferred to Dallas, because last month they were processing May...

jcjack said:
I think since yours (June P.D. ) was a sort of border line case thats why its still in illinois, but cases after june are transferred to Dallas, because last month they were processing May...

great

It sounds good, but my case is filed in April 2004 IL-SESA. Ihave not heard any thing from my attorney or from my employer.
If you guys know any of your friends may cases processed, please let me know.

Thanks
VJ

My case was filed with IL SESA on 6th May '04...I checked the status with Dallas BEC (thru email) and I got the reply ...

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications.

IL SESA/SWA any updates?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone got any update from IL SESA/SWA for the PD in April-July 2004 time period?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.