illegal alien mom

eg_booty

Registered Users (C)
hi there,

i'm new to this board and i have a question regarding a friend of mine who got pregnant by his american citizen boyfriend.
she didn't let him know she's pregnant because that guy was an asshole and violent.

is there any way she can apply for a green card or permanent residency?

I'd appreciate your feedback and answers regarding this matter.

eg_booty

please guys, if you know anything about this matter please post your input.

my friend has been depressed and sad because she doesn't want to have an abortion...the sad thing is she's illegal in the US but wants to raise the baby still.

Your friend is a criminal:

the sad thing is she's illegal in the US

Your friend is an idiot:

she didn't let him know she's pregnant because that guy was an asshole and violent

Yeah, hook up with a violent asshole. Real smart. She must be wanting that anchor baby bad.

There is a provision of law that might be favorable to victims of domestic abuse, which she is. Talk to an immigration attorney. To me there seems to be hope, but I do not know the exact legal way to go about it.

TheChosenJuan said:
Your friend is a criminal:

she might be criminal but she's a victim of this company who promised her that they will process her working visa once she gets here but they never did until her b1 visa had expired.

Your friend is an idiot:
she's not - it's just a smart move not to let him know and she got pregnant accidentally coz she's on pill anyway.

Yeah, hook up with a violent asshole. Real smart. She must be wanting that anchor baby bad.

Let all try and respect others and their situations. Passing judgement is not a very attractive characteristic.

in any case, once the baby is born on the US soil, mom will be able to legalize through him/her as soon as the baby turns 21.

Before that - if she came with visa and/or inspection, she will be able to legalize through a marriage to a US citizen only.

If she crossed the border illegally, she won't be able to legalize at all - not through the USC husband, not through the USC baby.

some people are so rude to answer like this CHOSENJUAN.
I DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING HERE. I JUST READ HER STORY AND DONT KNOW HOW TO REPLY BUT I MUST SAY AS A WOMEN I WAS OFFENDED AND THOUGHT WHAT IS IF I GOT PREGNANT LIKE SHE DID WHAT WOULD I DO? GOD BROUGHT US INTO THE WORLD TO LOVE AND CHERISH, BE HAPPY AND JOYFUL, BUT ALSO LIKE THIS JUAN TYPE RUDE, BRUTAL AND ALSO INHUMAN. LOL WHAT IS IF HE WAS A WOMEN AHAHHAHA. AND ILLEGAL ALIEN.