IGTE: Company Name Change: APPROVED!!!

shahenshah

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Just got off the phone - spoke to an IIO named Carrie. She said my case was approved on 5/30/01. It will take 2 weeks for the courtesy copy to be MAILED out!!!

Wow, this week has been great - first I learn my I-140 gets approved on 5/23, now my I-485 gets approved on 5/30.

Guys, this definitely proves that IGTE applications are being looked into and approved!!! Hang in there, you guys will DEFINITELY make it. My best wishes and prayers are with you..

Shahenshah

No Title

Congratulations Shahenshah on your well deserved approval. This gives all of us hope. Please comeback and visit us on these boards when you have some free time. Thanks

No Title

Congratulations!!! This is great news. Enjoy your freedom.

Did your AVM message change?

VSCRD1199

No Title

Nope.
It still says, "Your application was received on....It is taking between 365 and 540 days....." I guess it will get updated by early next week...

No Title

Congrats ! Hope we get the approvals soon...
My amended i-140 RD is 04/13 ND 05/03 ...no approval yet

No Title

OCT2000,
My details are as follows
EB3, India
PD: Nov 1997
I-485 RD: Nov 1999
I-485 ND: Dec 1999
Filed amended I-140 for company name change on 4/16/01
amended I-140 RD: 4/19/01
amended I-140 ND: 5/11/01
amended I-140 Approved: 5/23/01
I-485 approved: 5/30/01

No RFE at all.

shahenshah

No Title

Hi shahenshah,
   Congrats!!! Enjoy your freedom.

Your approval gives me some relief. Hope ours also gets approved soon.

Good luck

No Title

Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom!!

It\'s always nice to hear this kind of good news! This gives a
lot of hope to all of us who are still waiting.

No Title

congrats shahenshah. Enjoy your freedom.
Hope i will get mine soon. I am trying to call them. But i could not get through the phone line. It is very busy

Congrats again

No Title

Congrates.
      My case is different.
pd 09/98
rd 08/99
nd09/99
fp 08/00
rfe (ammended i140 and pay slips) 10/00
140 rd 11/00
140 approved 01/01
Case was on hold bcos my pd was not current.
waiting for approval.

No Title

Hi Shahenshah,
    Did you call INS to link your I-140 and I-485? My I-140(redo) was applied 2 weeks ago.
When is the right time to call INS to link them?
    Thanks and have a happy life.

No Title

Mogaram,
Yes I did...I did this about 2 weeks ago. I had to give them my INS A# and have them link my I-140 and I-485 to-gether. What this did for me was that it ensured that my I-485, my wife\'s I-485, and my I-140 went to the same adjudicating officer. Maybe this was partially responsible for the rather quick approval on my I-485.

Best time to do this? Now is as good a time as any. Don\'t wait (particularly on anything to do with INS). Call them at the next available opportunity and try and get this linking done. Hopefully things would work out for you just as quickly!!

Good luck
Shahenshah

No Title

redsox,

No I did not contact any senator for the speedy adjudication of my case. But here is something else that I did - I wrote a letter to the INS Vermont Service Center Director, providing him with complete details fo my case (EAC#, INS A#, RD, ND, PD etc.) and requesting him to provide an interim solution for such cases till such time that the AC21 regulations come out. I do not know how much effect this letter had on the processing - I sent this out somewhere in the middle of May. I know some other colleagues of mine from IGATE who have written such letters.

Good luck
Shahenshah