iGate / case transferred to Pittsburgh on June 21, 2001

No Title

Hi deejjjaaaa,
    What!!! Your case is transferred? My god. Why are they killing us? My heart goes to you. This is atrocious. I do not know what to say.
       Good luck man. You need lot of luck.

No Title

This is very disappointing. Is it that they decided to do interview instead of I-140 redo because of the new memo! Ihope your interview will be scheduled fast.Best of luck!

No Title

What are the possible reasons for transfer of a case? Like if we dont not apply for EAD and AP from the Vermont INS itself?Or if there is any gap between our H1\'s or for address change?What can be the possible reasons.. Hmm..this sure is frustrating... How busy is the Pittsburg office? I am not form Pittsburg though..I am just wondering..

No Title

deejjjaaaa, I am sad to hear this. INS comes up with surprises all the time. I hope Pitsburg move will actually speed up ur processing.

No Title

who knows, I can describe my state of mind as :-| ( not :-( and not :) )

I did EAD extention through VSC (approved on June 20, 1 day before transfer to Pittsburgh), amended I-140 petition is approved...

what doc\'s btw local INS is expecting to see ??? tax returns, W-2s, paystubs ??? is it necessary to take smth like LC approvals or I-140 approvals ???

No Title

This is very disappointing. I hope you get your interview date and GC soon. Wish you a lot of GOOD LUCK.

How often did you call the IIOs? I hope there is no connection to that.

VSCRD1199

No Title

Don\'t worry man. I have known a friend of mine who is with IBM when, his case got transferred to local INS at chicago and he got his appt. within a week and got his case approved. If chicago can schedule a meeting within a week, then, pittsburgh won\'t be that much busy as chicago and you should get your approval soon. Good Luck to you.

No Title

being a little bit frustrated :-(, I even will ignore such a shortcut to my nickname :)...

no, I have no RFE before, I came here on H1 from Mastech and still on this visa (even I have an EAD - I did not use it)... no gaps in I-94s for me or my wife either

No Title

in any case - tomorrow I will try to talk with LD about similar cases in our company...

for me the problem is that no one knows how _local_ office will treat such case with amended I-140, Mastech ->iGate, etc...

is anyone from our company approved after June 20, 2001 ??? on or before - we have a lot... or may be AC21 memo has to do smth with my transfer... and I was may be just 1 day late ???

No Title

Deejjjaaaa,

This is a terrible news. Dont loose hope. Our wishes are with you. Again, remember I asked you in another mail : Is it possible that IIOs have a role to play in this?

Another assumption can be this:

First when officer looks at I485, he checks for the company info and he finds that company name has changed so he puts it on hold without looking further in the app. Only after hold is removed and 140 is approved he starts looking at the application! Then he finds something questionable. But I cant understand why was your case assigned to officer on 5/14 when it should have already been assigned??

Dont worry, I am sure you will get thru this soon.

Best of luck.

No Title

Hi deejjjaaa

I know more than anyone else how it is going through for you. I have been on the same boat. My ammended I-140 was applied more than 4 1/2 months back and the f*&^%ing INS has still to approve my I-140. Everytime I have come to hear the same story whenever I or my company calls them right from febraury. That it is with an officer and it would be approved in 2 to 3 weeks.

I hope you get a speedy decision on your case.

Also if anybody can let me know the answer to the following question, I would greatly appreciate:
Does VSC transfer cases even beyond their jurisdication. Like Miami or Houston etc which belong to TSC?

Could someone answer this.