iGate / case transferred to Pittsburgh on June 21, 2001

No Title

How did you find out that it has been transfered. Did you talk to IIO or did you get a letter or your AVM updated.

No Title

Why, Why !!. After all these months ? Can you bug those IIOs until they tell you why it was transferred. Since its already done, atleast find out why ?

No Title

vsc_on_hold,

I think its not worth begging them for reason of transfer. You yourself will get frustrated, after getting through the VSC number, by standard reply.

No Title

deejjjaaaa, I talked to my friend whose case was transferred to chicago local office who got his 485 approved sometime back and all that he told me was, he was asked to bring his last 3 years of Tax papers and a letter from his employer about their willingness to hire him and 3 most recent salary stubs. The officer at the local INS office looked at the required documents they asked for (above mentioned) and then, they told him that he will hear within the next couple of days within which time he got his case approved too. He also told me that when he went to the local INS office, he took all his other I-485 related papers like his Advance Parole, I-485 receipt notice, EAD card, passport, copy of his Finger print notice (he took a xerox copy of the FP notice) as well as the original paper which he received when he did his FP. I don\'t know how useful this info. is for you. Good Luck to you. You will get your approval soon. It\'s the question of getting your interview date from the local Pittsburgh office. Best of luck to you again.

No Title

deejjjaaaa,

Am quite sorry to hear this...

There is a user \'rvasu\' on isn.org forum (as well as myladoor\'s immitracker forum) whose case was also transferred to Pittsburgh local
INS...his was transferred in Feb\'01...may be he can be of some help
in terms of getting an idea about interview scheduling etc.,

Hope this helps,
Srini

No Title

oops... another person from iGate that I know (ND = ~Dec\'2000 !!!) got a transfer to Baltimore, MD... he actually got a notice transfer by mail already...

No Title

deejjjaaaa, if his I-140 and LC are on Emplifi name, his I-485 should have also been filed under the Emplifi. Right. This case doesn\'t even have the company name change case issue. Do you know the reason why his case was transferred to local INS?