If your 485 reached on July2 post your updates here

:(

I am getting worried now since july 2nders have started getting receipts. (not mine yet).
I called USCIS + immigration officer requesting information on my case and they said more than anticipated applications have come thru, so delays are expected. But if your checks are not encashed yet, then we dont have any records of your applications. :confused: :( :eek: :cool:

Never mind.. its just my state of mind right now..

I am getting worried now since july 2nders have started getting receipts. (not mine yet).
I called USCIS + immigration officer requesting information on my case and they said more than anticipated applications have come thru, so delays are expected. But if your checks are not encashed yet, then we dont have any records of your applications. :confused: :( :eek: :cool:

Never mind.. its just my state of mind right now..

I also am nervous. (once again.. :rolleyes: ). Let's keep hope alive..

Checks cashed

1)doesitmatter'wife/NSC/EB2-India/Dec 2001/July 2/7.55(AM)/Fedex/No news
2)vas_anth/ NSC / EB-3 India / 05Jan2006 / July 2 / 10:25AM / Fedex / no news
3)alsora'07 / NSC / EB-3 RoW / 19Dec2005 / July 2 / 8:46AM / UPS / Notice date: Aug 4
4)jay22 / NSC / EB-3 India / Jul 2003 / July 2 / 10.33AM / Fedex / no news
5)nervewreck/ NSC / EB-3 India / Aug2002 / July 2 / 9:01 AM / Fedex / no news
6)Vas/ NSC / EB-2 India / Jan 2006 / July 2 / 9:00 AM / Fedex / no news
7)reddyk/NSC/EB-2 India/Jan06/July2/7.55(AM)/FedEx/NO News
8)Zinc/NSC/EB-3 RoW/Jan05/July02/9:30AM/FedEx/No news
9) kalibp/NSC ?/EB-3/Aug 03/July02/12.00/XXX/No News
10)caliducas/NSC/EB-3/Oct06/July03/9:03AM/FedEx/no news
11)dsmpraveen/NSC/EB3 - India/Sep 2002/Jul 2/11:11 AM/USPS/No News
12)9years/TSC/EB3 - India/Oct 2003/Jul 2/10:23 AM/FeDex/No News
13)gceeker05/NSC/EB3 - India/Oct 2002/Jul 2/11:34 AM/USPS/No News

Last edited by a moderator:
Receipt Notice details

My lawyer received the receipt notice today. why is that even though the application was received on July 2 (just like your case) the receipt notice was for July 29 (your July 30)

Is that a problem?

Why should that be a problem, it is the notice date and is the date on which it was sent by CIS.

I have another query - does the application no. and applicant no. that is written on the receipt means that we are one of the people where the case no. was available and has been assigned. I read somewhere that there was a limit of 40000 this year.
Mine is Nebraska too.

Loki.

Our files reached on 2nd july but no response yet. Looks like it will be august end before we would receive anything.

My application reached NSC at 11:35 am on July 2nd. Haven't heard about the reciept yet.
----------------------
PD: Feb 2005
EB2 India
140 Approved on 5/15/07
Sent thru USPS

Received the Notice for July 02, 2007 filing.

Received the receipt notice today from Lawyer for July 02, 2007 filing.
See the signature for details.

Add me to your list ---

Sent in on June 29, received on July 2
No news yet

Called USCIS today - they said that the estimated receipt time right now is 90 days from day of filing - so to call back in 45 days...

Hi all,

My application Sent on 5th july to NSC, Received on 6th by NSC, any body got the receipt number filed after july 2nd.

I am seeing people are getting filed on july2nd.

I will update once my check cashed, pls. kep the updates.

-satish
---------------------
EB2
PD - sept'2004
I-140 -approved on Jan'2007.
I-485 - sent July5th NSC.
RD - ?
ND- ?

My checks were cashed on 08/10/07. Today (08/13/07) I received the receipt notice in the mail and its from NSC.

Reached on July 2nd

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. First of all congratulation to all who have received their receipt and others like me please dont worry we will be receiving shortly.

My application reached NSC on July 2nd and no news till today. My lawyer has send money orders (USPS money order) instead of checks as filing fees for I-140, I-485 and EAD. I have no idea whether the money order is cleared or not and also dont know how to check whether its cleared or not?

Can anyone plz tell me how to find information to check the status of money order? I called usps and they not able to provide me any information.

Receipts for I-485, I-765, & I-131

Received all receipts for my family and me in the mail, some of them on Friday (8/10), and some of them yesterday (8/13). We filed the applications by ourselves without an attorney. The checks were cashed on 8/6. See other details in the signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
At what time

Sidd
Do you know at what time your I-485 reached NSC?... I also applied on July2 and i saw in this form one guy submitted around 9:00Am got the receipt..
Mine reached around 10;30 Am..Just checking recipting is in order or not..

I talked to my lawyer,no status yet...
Jay

My checks were cashed on 08/10/07. Today (08/13/07) I received the receipt notice in the mail and its from NSC.

Vas/ NSC / EB-2 India / Jan 2006 / July 2 / 9:00 AM / Fedex / FP

My Lawyer sent me an email today saying that I got Finger Print notices for August 31st today.

I don't think time matters

Sidd
Do you know at what time your I-485 reached NSC?... I also applied on July2 and i saw in this form one guy submitted around 9:00Am got the receipt..
Mine reached around 10;30 Am..Just checking recipting is in order or not..

I talked to my lawyer,no status yet...
Jay

I have no details of the time my application reached NSC. I have no tracking no. for my package. On July2, my lawyer filed more than 100 cases with a set of 12 applications per package.

As per your analogy, now that I got the receipt notice, then 11 other applicants tied to me should get it by the same time. However, that didn’t happen. As per my lawyer, only 3 guys got the receipt notice. They have some criteria to sort out the cases that I don't want to speculate. Hope this helps.

July 5th Filer

Hi guys,

Any one got the Check Cashed filled on July5th, Received by NSC on July6th.

-satish

----------------------------------------------
EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 Approved.
I-485 - Sent July5th.
RD - ?
AD -?