If you interviewed already & your PD becomes current in June? Let's sych up

Congratulations ! .. I have replied to your pm as well. Please let me know if you have any question.

Guys: I am happy (and very relieved) to post that I received my approval from DC local office in the mail yesterday. I was not even sure how to react after waiting for so long. Instead of being excited or happy, I was jut relieved. Feels like something heavy has lifted from my mind now.

I have received welcome notice (I181) today 06/29/2007. It came from vermont service center with notice date of 06/25/2005.

Hi Wewillgetit2007

Even I'm in same boat. I had my interview in Newark office 06/2006 and Fingerprinting 09/2006. IO officer on 06/21/07 gave one(G14) form to fill-up and mentioned she will forward it to officer. Hope this form pushes me and my family to get I485 approval.

:)

I visited Fairfax office, and the officer asked us to fill up a form which he is going to send it to the immigration officer. This form is for them to know that our interview is done and our case should be considered before any new interviews
He asked us to make another InfoPass appointment if we don get a reply within 30 days.

So let's see, I am keeping my fingures crossed

I have received welcome notice (I181) today 06/29/2007. It came from vermont service center with notice date of 06/25/2005.

Did you receive an email and see an update on the USCIS website or did you get a letter from the local office? I am curious since I want to see when you receive the actual card. Please keep me informed.

Thanks!

I received my card today(07/02/2007).

I had received welcome notice I181 from Vermont Service Center. Once I added that I181 to my portfolio I saw the update for card ordered for myself and my wife.

Did you receive an email and see an update on the USCIS website or did you get a letter from the local office? I am curious since I want to see when you receive the actual card. Please keep me informed.

Thanks!

Congrats buddy. Again, did you receive a snail mail with welcome notice or an email before you received the card?

Hi Guys,

our I-485 cases (EB3 india) have been tyrsnsferred from TSC tro baltimore local office on June 28, 2005 and we had AOS Interview on July 13, 2006 (Pur PD was not current and IO told us when our PD: Sept 2002) becomes current they'll adjudicate our 485 cases. IO aslo tols us our NC and security background checks are done. Our PD (Sept 2002 EB3 India) bacame current in June 2007 and I already went three times (using Infopass appt) to local offcie and all the time they said our cases have been forwarded to district adjudications for review and we'll receive written notification of a decision with in 90 business days. last time too they siad IO is reviewing our case (our FP(2nd) is still valid till oct 2007) I cantacted MD senator they too got me the same status infomation
Till this date (July 26) I have not got any communication from Local office
Anybody in the same situation pls reply to me or If you have any better suggestion let me know

jpins
PD: Sept 25 2002 (EB3 India)
140 Arroved : Jan 2005
I-485 RD: Oct 14, 2004
FP1: April 2005
FP2: July 2006 (Valid till oct 2007)
AOS Local Offcie Inetview: July 13, 2006

Hi Friends,

This morning I and my Wife went to Baltimore local offcie (our case is pending with Baltimore USICS since July 28, 2005) to get update on our pending I-485 (EB3, India, PD = Sept 25, 2002, PD current since June 1, 2007). The IO at Local offcie pulled the recent update on our files and said that the adjudicator finished reviewing our cases and requested for VISA number(s) on July 21, 2007 and wating for VISA number. When I requested to talked to Supervisor the supervisor came and showed us a screen that was very depressing. IO said that unfortunately VISA numbers are unavailable for EB3 (INDIA and aslo for all other countries) and requested VISA nuber is not available for our case(s) and she told us to wait till our PD becomes current (I already waited 3 yrs because of retrogression). Then I asked them how come they have not requested VISA number before when our cases are current since last 61 days, IO says they can't help.
So firends I lost my hope and waiting when my PD (Sept 2002) will be current may be in October 2007 ? may be or may not be???
Thanks,
jpins

Any idea how long still we need to wait from VSC after pp stamp, I got PPStamp in July 1st week and till now no letter or no PP card yet?

Please advice

Ya. thanks DCMetro, lets keep in touch as we are in the same boat, Everyday I check my mail box and do not see another from USCIS and also my case status shows me 2 years back status like cases has been transferred to local office etc?

Wondering why they didn't change my Online Casestatus? even after my PPstamp?, Any idea?

Alright. Finally some better news to share. Just received emails that our (me & wife) cards have been ordered. Let's see when I receive them.