If BS + 5 years exp. or MS +1 year exp, please share!

viniwu

Registered Users (C)
If your job minimum requirement is BS + 5 years exp or MS +1 year exp, can you please share what wage level you got from SWA? Level 3 or level 4?

Thanks very much for your help!

vini

State, county, job title and description is required.

If your job minimum requirement is BS + 5 years exp or MS +1 year exp, can you please share what wage level you got from SWA? Level 3 or level 4?

Thanks very much for your help!

vini

Great Guru, thanks very much for your reply!

It is Dallas, Texas, Senior Application Developer.

vini

I am also from Dallas,texas, I do not know the level but the prevailing wage is 62000/- in Eb2 and I140 got approved

I am also from Dallas,texas, I do not know the level but the prevailing wage is 62000/- in Eb2 and I140 got approved

Thank you very much Radhagd for sharing the information! May I know your job title and job minimum requirement?

Thanks again!

vini.

Thank you very much Radhagd for sharing the information! May I know your job title and job minimum requirement?

Thanks again!

vini.

job title is Software Engineer III and minimum requirement is MS+0 exp or BS+5 exp.

Thanks again!

vini.

Hi Radhagd, I sent you a private message, can you please check?

Thanks very much for the help!

vini

FLC Wage Results New Quick Search New Search Wizard

You selected the All Industries database for 7/2006 - 6/2007.

Your search returned the following: Print Format
Area Code: 19124
Area Title: DALLAS-PLANO-IRVING, TX METRO DIV
OES/SOC Code: 15-1031
OES/SOC Title: Computer Software Engineers, Applications
Level 1 Wage: $22.52 hour - $46,842 year
Level 2 Wage: $29.67 hour - $61,714 year
Level 3 Wage: $36.83 hour - $76,606 year
Level 4 Wage: $43.98 hour - $91,478 year
GeoLevel: 1

For information on determining the proper occupation and wage level see the new Prevailing Wage Guidance on the Skill Level page.

This wage applies to the following O*Net occupations:

15-1031.00 Computer Software Engineers, Applications

Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
O*Net™ JobZone: 4
Education & Training Code: 5-Bachelor's degree