Bongo

Registered Users (C)
Guys, this is important. I wish the INS would
get their AVM set up properly. I think the INS
causes half their own problems.

Read this guy\'s experience:

Liu He "Did FP on 11/2 but AVM still not updated" 11/26/01 8:21pm

Strange my message is different

AVM says "FP collected on 11/24 and processing has been resumed in your case and notify when decesion is taken".
It does not talk about pending for review.

No Title

as per the post, AVM was updated on 11/16 and FP re-do was sent on 11/24.
 if we all whose AVM was updated on or before 11/16 should receive re-do within a week if FP is not OK.
 otherwise i guess we are fine. let us see. this is scary though....

No Title

deep , it means your FP is OK and you should get approval very soon,
 i think this message is after the message " On november 16 blah blha we received FP ...and pending review"
 so they reviewed your FP and decided that it is of good quality.
 Bongo , did ur AVM change to this one as Deep Varma\'s?

Deep Verma

Hi
   When did you check your AVM? Earlier you used to get "FP Sent on 3rd octobe...." I used to get same message till yesterday so I am just curious when you checked your AVM.
   Thanks

My AVM msg from "on Oct 17 .... pending review" went directly to "This case has been approved on Nov 26" There was no inbetween stages. I checked the AVM messages every day. I think Deep Verma\'s may be a new version.

No Title

Guys, mine says: "On Oct 13th we collected ... pending review"
Deep varma seems to have a different message.

I called up IIO too this morning, just to confirm

She told me that my FP is good and then i asked for my wife FP\'s and get the same answer that FP is good.

No Title

deep maybe they change to this message after the case is assigned to officer. I get message that FP was collected on and pending review

I\'ve no idea

I checked that message couple of times to make sure there are no words "Pending for review". Till yesterday message was "On Oct 3, FP sent blah blah....", this morning it changed.

Lets wait and watch and we might see others start getting same message too.

Deep varma

Thanks, I\'ll check my message today & keep you posted. Did you ask IIO that your case is assigned to officer or not?

They might have changed message from review to processing

There is a possibility that INS might have changed AVM message from Pending for review to processing resumed. We might see other guys who\'re doing FP now gets what message.

No one knows how exactly INS works we just speculate to keep ourselves calm. Lets hope for the best and we all will get sooner or later.