I90 Pending..Help Pls

liul said:
I would also like to know if it makes sense to file online or go to local office.

--- go to local USCIS office with form I-190, passport, 2 photographs and other ID and Gc card

Which is a faster way to do the correction?
-Local USCIS
Any insight would be appreciated!
Also, how do you find the processing time for local office?
--from local office it goes to your service center then service center sends the white form to Card production unit, you will get reciept from local USCIS

yet another update on my case ....

Application Type: I90, APPLICATION TO REPLACE ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 22, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

service is cali :p

my guess is i have to wait for one more change is my status : the card was mailed blah blah only then i can look for the card in hte mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Clisp. Which service center was your applicaiton for I-90 processed?

Clisp Please tall me did you receive any approval notice by mail. My case Status show: This case has been approved. On July 17, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

But I don't receive my GC or any notice at all. My I-485 approval four years age. They loss my GC. I file I-90 July 2003, not receive any thing except message from Internet. Go to Ins for many times, no answer. Please let me know your status
Please Please Please

no i did no recieve the notice as yet but they only mailed it on 22nd for you its been quite a few months ... did u happnd to change your address ?? anyways u cant trust that message online that much .....keep calling the 800 number .... also it looks like u can file for citiznship :))

Thank you very much. I did change my address about three years ago, that is why they loss my first GC. Thank you.

i90 approved

Hola..

I applied for my wife's last name change ONLINE on April 26 2004. It was approved on Jan 31st 2005 and I recvd the card Feb 3rd.

Interestingly, the card was mailed to my old address and forwarded by USPS.

Good luck guys!

wtn_4_gc said:
Hola..

I applied for my wife's last name change ONLINE on April 26 2004. It was approved on Jan 31st 2005 and I recvd the card Feb 3rd.

Interestingly, the card was mailed to my old address and forwarded by USPS.

Good luck guys!
wtn_4_gc,

Which service center did you file I-90 to?

I applied I-90 for my wife(she is adopting my last name) on 05/05/2005 and got the application approved on June 7th, it took about a month, for people who are thinking of doing the same here is what I did :

Step 1 : Apply for new passport with the new name with Indian Consulate
Step 2 : Take the new passport along with a copy of your Marriage certificate(showing her last name as yours) to local BCIS office and apply for I-90. They will take her old Green card and put a I-551 stamp on her new passport.
Step 3 : Take your new Green card to Social Security office and apply for new SSN.

If anybody has any question email me @ rsgehlot@gmail.com.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator: