I765 - Card production ordered.

gcdelay

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Had you seen this for your I765 approval. ( I remember a user reporting this kind of message update ).

Earlier approvals were like :

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 23, 2005, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Today my EAD had a status like the following :

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I applied for my EAD on July 1st week and I was expecting around by end of August, but looks like it is being processed too fast. Also being optimistic, since the message is different from my earlier EAD approvals. Let me know if you have any thoughts ???

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yes my EAD had same messgae which was approved last week, first you will recive card production message and then you will see approval notice sent message, now days it is comman for EAD approval, no need to get confused with 485 approvals because of nature of the message.

same here

My EAD renewal also had the same message, first "approval notice sent" and then "Card Mailed".

sannams and Velu555

Thanks for your updates. I guess, I am getting excited too much, as I am in dire need of GC :) Atleast my EAD got approved in 3 weeks, which is a good thing for me. ( actually it is expiring in two weeks )

Thanks

EAD (6/14) not approved yet.

sannams and Velu555

Thanks for your updates. I guess, I am getting excited too much, as I am in dire need of GC :) Atleast my EAD got approved in 3 weeks, which is a good thing for me. ( actually it is expiring in two weeks )

Thanks

I have applied for my EAD in June (RD is 6/14/07) and did not see any activity on it so far. Do you know the average processing time for it these days?

eye140485

Generally I think it is taking approximately 45 days to 60 days. My EAD receipt date was July 6th and it got approved on July 28th ( less than 3 weeks ) which is a miracle for me ( and for others waiting their EAD to be renewed ). Wondering if it is due to the fast approaching expiry date for my EAD ( August 14th )

Anyways, I can be glad for a short time atleast :)

Thanks

Thanks gcdelay.

Nice too see some optimism finally. I'll also settle for an EAD approval in this round. Of course who would mind crossing the whole nine yards to become Green :D

My EAD receipt date was June 7th and I got the approval notice sent on July 27th. Another wonderful thing is, I wasnt sure where to apply for my EAD renewal (since mine is VSC to TSC transfer case) and I also sent another application to VSC on July 12th, I got "card mailed" for that application as well today. :)

Always my EAD renewal ( 3times) took less than 3 weeks

Guys -

I always do paper filing throw lawyer and renewed my EAD 3 times so far.Always I gor approval in less than 3 weeks. This time we applied on 9th July and my wife got approval on 27th (My EAD doesn't matter because I got my 485 approved on 16th July).

I think, if you go for paper filing then time frame will be always 3 weeks. If you go web filing it may take time for sheduling photo session etc.

Velu

Did you do it twice ?? Hopefully you dont get two EAD cards. Let me know once you receive it.

Thanks

I always do paper filing myself and it has always taken me 1.5 months approx. As gcdealy has pointed it out, may be the current ones expiration date might play a role in approval timeframe.

gcdelay,

i did not see any LUD on 485 after EAD notice.....

as you could see my signature there were server LUD's on serveral cases

e.g.

LUD on all approved I-131
LUD on I-140
LUD on I-485

i have no clue....

Same here. My wife's EAD just got approved. Today we received the following email:

On July 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days...

We submitted the I765 application in mid June 2007.

Friends,

Today the status is :

On July 30, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Any thoughts ?? Am I getting two cards ?? Any bonus gifts ;)

Thanks