I765 - Card production ordered.

gcdelay,

Not to discourage you , but there is no way this message anything to do with your 485. I went through exact path 2 weeks back, this is just a EAD.

Hi gcdelay,

Just minutes ago, I got the exactly the same 2nd email as yours. Let's see what we get.

Friends,

Today the status is :

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 30, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Any thoughts ?? Am I getting two cards ?? Any bonus gifts ;)

Thanks

guys, when did you apply for EAD, I applied on 120May2007 at Vermont, Xfered to TSC 20Jun , not LUDS no updated after 20Jun, nothing on any pending applications...my curr EAD would be expiring soon..looks like scr..d? pls post ur EAD details....Saaga..... continue... TSC..nice have systems...very organized..by PD,RD,ND..SD...AB..DC..CD..so i can guess..when i would be getting...

cloud9

I applied for EAD on July 3rd and the RD is July 6th and AD is July 28th ( not sure about the date ) but I received an email saying, on July 30th, it said, Only 28th card production was ordered. Again on 31st it said, On 30th the card production was ordered. Well I have to email updates and awaiting my card eagerly this week.

Also in this forum, you will find the difference between eFiling and manual is colossal. So check on that too.

Thanks

gcdealy, thanks for info, that was quicky EAD..btw did you efile..mine is paper based..i guess urs ..in FACT nothing is predictable...with Imm.. U get it so, you get It otherwise....you know..what is am talking abt..Strange are the way God i heard..but .Monst..also..i think ..so..so frustuuuuuuuu..keep expecting..blues...thats what i have..been doing all 5 yrs..dreaming...abt..Green...Green..which is nothing..but bue...tohee..thanks for you time and time..have a nice time

Cloud9,

I am also in a similar situation. I took an infopass appointment today and the officer emailed a expedite request to TSC.

I will wait for a couple of weeks and take another infopass if I don't receive any news by then.

I have also contacted my local congressman and his liaison sent a request to TSC as well.

I would suggest try all the options that you have..

thanks

avi_gc

gcdealy, thanks for info, that was quicky EAD..btw did you efile..mine is paper based..i guess urs ..in FACT nothing is predictable...with Imm.. U get it so, you get It otherwise....you know..what is am talking abt..Strange are the way God i heard..but .Monst..also..i think ..so..so frustuuuuuuuu..keep expecting..blues...thats what i have..been doing all 5 yrs..dreaming...abt..Green...Green..which is nothing..but bue...tohee..thanks for you time and time..have a nice time