I751 - No record of case online

Nightkd

Registered Users (C)
We applied to have the conditions removed from my 2 year GC in September and I've had two biometrics appointments related to this application (first one they couldn't get good enough copies of my fingerprints, so rescheduled to try again a couple of weeks later).

I have tried entering the receipt number on my NOA for the I751 on USCIS's website and it just tells me that it can't find my case number. I was interested to see how my case was progressing, but I know it's only been 3 months and the estimated processing time for the service center is currently 6 months... So it's curiosity mostly.

I was just wondering if this is abnormal and if it's worth giving them a call to see what's up.

It normally takes some time to show up but I think yours has passed that limit. There is no harm in trying. My showed up onlinie in few weeks

We applied to have the conditions removed from my 2 year GC in September and I've had two biometrics appointments related to this application (first one they couldn't get good enough copies of my fingerprints, so rescheduled to try again a couple of weeks later).

I have tried entering the receipt number on my NOA for the I751 on USCIS's website and it just tells me that it can't find my case number. I was interested to see how my case was progressing, but I know it's only been 3 months and the estimated processing time for the service center is currently 6 months... So it's curiosity mostly.

I was just wondering if this is abnormal and if it's worth giving them a call to see what's up.

The I-751 (like the I-829) is a petition that is processed and tracked in a separate computer system that is incompatible and cannot interface with the case status online system. Even calling the 1-800# is useless. An InfoPass appt might get useful information BUT as you said it is not yet past the posted timeframe, so why bother?