I751 Application - 2 NOAs Received

Gladius

Registered Users (C)
I filed my application to remove conditions on GC recently. I received the 1 year extension on my GC today.

But weird thing is that I received 2 of them (in different envelopes obviously). They are both on my name, have the same "A" number and also marked for the same receipt date. But they have different receipt numbers and receipt times. I am not sure which one to use as the correct one? Moreover, should I be concerned about this?

Any ideas or any one has this happened on their I751 application?

Thanks,

Gladius

Check both in the online case status if that is available for that form. Can you find any differences? You need to make contact with them about that.

Nip it in the bud.

What service center did you file at? CSC has had a system glitch that led to a bunch of rogue NOA's being sent out. Most of those happened to cases after biometrics completion though. Checking receipt numbers won't help, unless one of the NOA's is a biometrics appointment letter (you cannot look up I-751 cases by the receipt number on the 1-y extension, you have to use the biometrics letter to look it up).

What service center did you file at? CSC has had a system glitch that led to a bunch of rogue NOA's being sent out. Most of those happened to cases after biometrics completion though. Checking receipt numbers won't help, unless one of the NOA's is a biometrics appointment letter (you cannot look up I-751 cases by the receipt number on the 1-y extension, you have to use the biometrics letter to look it up).

I did indeed file at CSC. I guess I will just have to wait for biometrics letter to get confirmation of real receipt number. I will call them in case I don't get a biometrics letter with in next 10-15 business days.