I485 rfe Nebraska

RFE on Medical

Hi all,

We have recently received and RFE regarding my Medical I-693(TB skin test) docs and a few more items and and RFE also for my wife which also was for I-693(TB skin test) + another item.

We made the skin test for both and send a completely new I-693 form with the results from the tests together with the old results of the X-Rays that have been done at the time we filed for I-485.

We have responded to the RFEs 3 days later(middle of March) and are waiting for reply now. Do you guys believe that since the USCIS issued an RFE for me and my wife's case they were about to approve it and do you think that our name checks have been cleared already? Is there a timeframe which we should expect in which our I-485 application will be approved after the RFE has been replied?

I strongly appreciate if someone can spread some light on these questions.

Best Rergards,

No.
It was about paystubs, ELV and W2.

Congrats HaraKad.

My wife's RFE response was received by NSC on 03/19. I hope her case gets cleared in 2 weeks like yours since mine is already approved. will post it once I know anything

it usually takes a week after the response received message to get the approval....keep your fingers crossed.

Good luck!

Just to share my rfe experience so far. USPS indicated they delivered my rfe response on the 23rd of May. It surpised me when I got a status update saying my rfe was received that night (the same 23rd of May).

Today (26th of May), I got another LUD with no status update. I am excited but also realize that all these could mean nothing.

RFE experience

As per online status, USCIS sent me RFE on February 9, 2007. My attorney received it in about 2 weeks. It was regarding Birth Certificate (though I had already sent), and secondary evidence to show marriage was bona fide for my wife. Since I went out of the country on Feb 10, 2007 and came back only on March 5, 2007 I was not able to send a response immediately. I sent my response on March 13, 2007 and USCIS received it on March 14. I got an LUD on March 15 with a message that they received my response on RFE and the case have resumed processing. I got another LUD on March 17, 2007 with no message change, and have not had any LUDs or whatsoever since then.

Just to share my rfe experience so far. USPS indicated they delivered my rfe response on the 23rd of May. It surpised me when I got a status update saying my rfe was received that night (the same 23rd of May).

Today (26th of May), I got another LUD with no status update. I am excited but also realize that all these could mean nothing.

Good news

My wife's case has been just approved. I directly got the mail for the card Production. Didn't get the 1st Mail that this case is approved. We had responded to her RFE about a week and half and NSC received the response last week. I am now relaxed and it's over for now. and she will get her GC. Wait and sufferings are finally over. RFE was for TB test and H4 document.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.

GCScare, I am just curious if you saw multiple LUD eversince USCIS got your rfe response? I got three LUD so far. One when with new message, two just LUDs.

Good news

My wife's case has been just approved. I directly got the mail for the card Production. Didn't get the 1st Mail that this case is approved. We had responded to her RFE about a week and half and NSC received the response last week. I am now relaxed and it's over for now. and she will get her GC. Wait and sufferings are finally over. RFE was for TB test and H4 document.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On March 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.

GCScare, I am just curious if you saw multiple LUD eversince USCIS got your rfe response? I got three LUD so far. One when with new message, two just LUDs.

I saw LUD and message change when they received the response on 03/19. After that I saw LUD on 03/026 and then message changed on 03/27.

Marriage Certificate from Indian Embassy

Hi,

I need an urgent feeback from you folks!

My wife got an an RFE for marriage certificate.
We had submitted marriage document titled " Marriage agreement" in stamp paper while applying 485. After RFE, we applied for marriage certificate from Indian Consulate, San Francisco.

Has anyone used marriage certificate from embassy for 1-485 purpose?
Will this be acceptable to USCIS? What are the other alternatives?
Any feedback is apprecited

thanks
Rajee

Congrats GCscare and a question for you

GCScare did you just do the TB test or you did all the test again. Do you have to fill out the whole I-693 form or just the section related to TB test? I had done my test about a year back and I have an RFE for TB test.
Thanks!

I saw LUD and message change when they received the response on 03/19. After that I saw LUD on 03/026 and then message changed on 03/27.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Could you post details about your and wife's cases? Like RD, EB-2/3, nationality etc.

Good news

GCScare did you just do the TB test or you did all the test again. Do you have to fill out the whole I-693 form or just the section related to TB test? I had done my test about a year back and I have an RFE for TB test.
Thanks!
Sachin

We did TB test again. I don't know what doctor put date on HIV test. but since other stuff are just immunization and they sould be current if you got those immunization about an year back

Congratulations!

Could you post details about your and wife's cases? Like RD, EB-2/3, nationality etc.
Here is the detail

Self Priority date 1999 EB3
Self (Primary) 485 RD: 08/16/06 AD : 02/27/07
Wife 485 RD 10/16/06, RFE 02/28/07 AD - 03/27/07

Need Help with birth certificate issue

Hi all,
My wife received an RFE regarding her birth certificate. The one we submitted was a hospital issued birth certificate and USCIS requested a govt. issued birth certificate.
We dont have alot of family back home to get the birth certificate issued in time, and I am afraid that it maybe too much trouble. What are the alternatives if I am unable to get her birth certificate issued from a govt. agency?
Has anyone faced a similar issue in the past? Can someone please share any templates for the affidavits that can be used as alternatives? Who all can we get these affidavits from and what do they need to say?
I would really appreciate all your help.
Thanks,
frog