I485 rfe Nebraska

Most common RFEs

I did the search for most common RFEs also when received RFE e-mail.

It's usual to ask for latest I-94 form - copies of both sides -and employment letter that would confirm all conditions specified in I140 still exist and the company intends to offer permanent employment. It's also common to ask - again! - for proof of valid student status and/or work authorizations before. Then there may be some personal data asked - confirm current address, questions on medical report, proof of bona fide marriage if applicable.

Regarding wise approach to an answer - just send everything that is asked including copy of RFE itself, even it would mean just copying again what was already submitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you

thank you for the information i will post the contents of RFE as soon as I receive that.

alittlemore said:
I did the search for most common RFEs also when received RFE e-mail.

It's usual to ask for latest I-94 form - copies of both sides -and employment letter that would confirm all conditions specified in I140 still exist and the company intends to offer permanent employment. It's also common to ask - again! - for proof of valid student status and/or work authorizations before. Then there may be some personal data asked - confirm current address, questions on medical report, proof of bona fide marriage if applicable.

Regarding wise approach to an answer - just send everything that is asked including copy of RFE itself, even it would mean just copying again what was already submitted.

Getting RfE while I-485 pending means that the case

has been processed and you would get the result soon ?
Does it mean that Name Check is cleared?
I got RFE in regards to copies of I94 and Employment letter?
I've seen some cases which have got the result after 2 month of FRE RD.

Any insight would be appreciated.

PD 08/2001
I140 AD 10/2005
I-485 RD 07/18/2006 (Vermont to NB Service Center)
FP 08/29/2006
RFE RD 10/12/06

can'twaitany said:
has been processed and you would get the result soon ?
Does it mean that Name Check is cleared?
I got RFE in regards to copies of I94 and Employment letter?
I've seen some cases which have got the result after 2 month of FRE RD.

Any insight would be appreciated.

PD 08/2001
I140 AD 10/2005
I-485 RD 07/18/2006 (Vermont to NB Service Center)
FP 08/29/2006
RFE RD 10/12/06

what was ur ND at VSC? i mean when u got first a dreceipt from VSC to ur I-485?

RFE received..

Hi All ,

I received my RFE today.

RFE is : Please submit evidence of your work authorization from May 1998 to October 6, 2004 AND from October 6, 2005 to present.

I was kind of going thru my documents and found out that, on my I-94 in Admitted until section it was mentioned that I was admitted until (06102005). I was scared thinking that the date was June 10th instead of Oct 06th because my later H-B was approved only from Oct 10 2005 Later i referred to USCIS section that only on I-94 USCIS will follow ddmmyyyy date format and not mmddyyyy format. After going thru that document I felt relieved.

Sending all my H-1B copies solves the issue or should I send anything else? can anyone please respond.

Hi United Nations, The real canadian and other Knowledgeable gurus please help,

Hi United Nations, The real canadian and other Knowledgeable gurus please help,

While compiling my RFE about all the employment authorizations we realized that I have 3 days gap in my H-1bs in 2003. Can you please tell me if I can have 3 days gap in my H-1B validity times. I have been with the same Employer thru out. My attorney says it doesnt matter if it is with the same employer. I also left the country and got back with a new H-1B stamped after this gap.

Please respond with any insights

Thanks in advance

Welcome notice

I just received three e-mails with the following:

---------------
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 30, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case.
----------------
This is just in a couple of working days after RFE response was received by USCIS.

alittlemore said:
Finally I can report on what my RFE asked for:
(1) Employment letter
(2) Copy of most recent I-94
(3) Proof of legal F1 status earlier

=======
PERM applied Nov. 2005 approved Feb 2006
I-140/I-485 filed May 12, 2006
I-140 approved Sep.15, 2006
RFE on I-485 sent Sep.28, 2006

Congrats!!

Hi are you from a non-retrogressed country? Can you please tell me when was your name check cleared if you have an idea?

alittlemore said:
I just received three e-mails with the following:

---------------
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 30, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case.
----------------
This is just in a couple of working days after RFE response was received by USCIS.

re: welcome notice

More information:

EB2 / Worldwide
Re name check - have no idea!!

RFE response received Oct.25, 2006
Welcome notice e-mail Oct.30, 2006 (by this time 5 identical e-mails, they did not arrive all at once)

Thanks to this board I learned that separate I-485 approval notice yet to follow - will keep you posted!

card ordered

A new message as of today:

Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 30, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new
card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

approval notice

EB2 / Worldwide

Welcome notice e-mail Oct.30, 2006
Card ordered e-mail Oct.31, 2006
I-485 approved e-mail Nov.02, 2006

Nothing in the regular mail yet, but will keep you posted!

Green card arrived

alittlemore said:
EB2 / Worldwide

Welcome notice e-mail Oct.30, 2006
Card ordered e-mail Oct.31, 2006
I-485 approved e-mail Nov.02, 2006

Nothing in the regular mail yet, but will keep you posted!

Both welcome notice and green card itself arrived today in the mail. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and good luck to everyone!!

LUD on I-485

Hi All,

I just noticed that there was an LUD on my case. I received an RFE on Oct 17th and replied back. There was an LUD at that time. There was an LUD again this morning... is this any this related to new hope....hopefully this is something good.

Please provide some insights if any.

Thank you

No Approval

I did not get any approval e-mail but, there was an LUD again this morning. Its one of those sleepless nights for "USCIS". I dont know what this pattern construes..

Please shed any light on this... I am not able to handle this stress... these LUDs are teasing me

Did anyone have an exp of getting approval with LUD and no message change/e-mail

Hang on there:)

lab_notez said:
I did not get any approval e-mail but, there was an LUD again this morning. Its one of those sleepless nights for "USCIS". I dont know what this pattern construes..

Please shed any light on this... I am not able to handle this stress... these LUDs are teasing me

Did anyone have an exp of getting approval with LUD and no message change/e-mail

Lab_notez, hang on! I feel you are very close to the end. Any time now you will hear something... I hope it is good news. Don't stress out. We are hear with you to support you in any way. Hang on! Try to keep busy with other things, and keep your mind away from this if you can. Put some limitations on yourself, e.g. check your status only once a day, not many times during the day, and then try to forget about it. From personal experience, when you least expect it, the good news will come to you. Good luck! Stay positive.

thank you

Hi Braniand,

thank you for consoling words... they really sound like form "brainy" ..... thank you again.. I will try to refrain myself from this itch...

regards

braniand said:
Lab_notez, hang on! I feel you are very close to the end. Any time now you will hear something... I hope it is good news. Don't stress out. We are hear with you to support you in any way. Hang on! Try to keep busy with other things, and keep your mind away from this if you can. Put some limitations on yourself, e.g. check your status only once a day, not many times during the day, and then try to forget about it. From personal experience, when you least expect it, the good news will come to you. Good luck! Stay positive.

approval soon after RFE

lab_notez said:

Hello lab_notez - I think you will get your approval soon. After RFE response was received - did you get the message like this and when? - there were no any other messages to me until welcome notice in several days. I am sure you will see yours soon!