I485, EAD denied... please help

piyopiyo said:
all,

i have filed the motion to reopen the i-140 on may 6th and and today i received an e-mail from INS stating:

"Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on July 15, 2005. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

i called the number but the representative told me that he cannot disclose any information to me because i'm not the petitioner(i-140 belong to the company , i guess). called my lawyer and he hasn't received anyhing and he told me that he will check with INS and let me know on monday.

i am hoping for the best.

thanks again for all you support

Are you sure your ex-employer's address remains same (as it was in I-140)?

I got the same message for my I-140 RFE and when my lawyer called the CIS, they had sent the notice to the old address. Check with you attorney if they had changed the address in the past 1 year and if so, ask your lawyer to update the address and they will resend the notice to the updated address. It took about 11 days for the notice to reach my lawyer then.

Good Luck!

Mahesh

i'm sorry, i forgot to mention, my attorney hasn't changed his address but my ex- employer moved to a different address in may. i'll let you know the details once i hear back from my attorney.

thanks for all your help and support

piyo

piyopiyo since your petition is denied I would really suggest that you put your best foot forward and not take any chances whatsoever. Having a good attorney/a person like UN is really a key to getting your case approved.I think once you do this you will be in good shape but DONT TAKE ANY CHANCES if you have the slightest doubt that your attorney is not competent. Spend some money and hire a good attorney

piyopiyo said:
all

my MTR was denied. goodbye and good luck to all.

piyo

Piyo,

Sorry to hear about your MTR denial.
You may still have a chance with Appeal (290B). Let us know if we can help.

eric,

i am really tired with this and don't want to continue. thanks for your helping mind. it was a pleasure knowing you all. goodbye!!

piyo