I485 Approved

rsc485

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all:

Today, I have rcvd the courtesy copy of I485 approval. Its notice date was on 9/1/00. All of my family members are approved together. The 4 years waitig is all over.

I called VSC at 9/6/00 night, the message was still not change. So the courtesy copy really surprises me today. Thanks and good luck to everybody in the board, even if I am not active in the board. My details are as following:

PD: 9/6/96

RD: 8/17/99

ND: 9/28/99

FP: 7/6/00

NO RFE. I have called IIO on 8/29/00 to check the FP status, and was told that need to wait 30-60 days for approval.

Receipt #: EAC-99-277-XXXXX

AP & EAD: 1st AP and EAD up to 11/21/00 (used AP to go back my country on 6/00). I have applied 2nd EAD on 7/00 and rcvd card on 8/00. However, my wife\'s EAD is asked a RFE for photos, so EAD card is not received yet.

Courtesy copy asks for stamp only on Wednesday: 8:00 - 12:00. But do not specify the date. Good luck to all of you !!!

No Title

Is this a typo or your RD: 8/17/99 ND: 9/28/99 is really right.
Very unusual to have this much difference between RD and ND.

No Title

The EAC number shows that it is not a typo.

It seems that VSC does not process cases by order, instead, they pick up cases from different NDs, and the approvals will span a wide range of NDs.

No Title

Did you check to see if the message has now been updated to "this case has been....", since you received the approval notice

new user@VSC

No Title

Congrats..

I believe your information is correct.
I have noticed one similar I-485 approval few days back, posting with India - EB3 - PD May 21, 1996 approved.

My observation, It doe not matter the order of how PD/ND/FP dates are in ones I-485 cases, PD seems to be very major factor.

No Title

One more thing- does PD really matter if your country is Other than India or China? I thought it is always current for "Other" countries.

No Title

Congrats! This is by far the latest ND that we\'ve seen. It is also pleasant that the skeptics who post the usual "This can\'t be true! Stop posting bullsh*t! You are pulling our legs!" drivel did not show up on this thread.

No Title

Hi, I posted my approval information seriously on the board, which just want to feedback to all of you, since I have benefited a lot from the board for the past year. Whether you trusted it or not is totally up to you. Don\'t be too emotional and subjective. If you just look at my PD and RD, you will be not too surprised for my approval. However, the unusual delay of the ND is totally VSC\'s fault.

No Title

Please read my post again carefully. I was not doubting what you said. I was just obliquely expressing my annoyance at those non-believers who usually pop up when somebody posts an approval with a recent ND.

No Title

Congratulations.

My RD (8/18/00), ND (9/24/00), FP (6/8/00) all are almost same as yours. But PD is (6/08/98), EB2. So I guess PD also matters

No Title

Congratulations.

My RD (8/18/00), ND (9/24/00), FP (6/8/00) all are almost same as yours. But PD is 6/08/98, EB2. So I guess PD also matters

No Title

What does it say about date and time on stamping passport? My lawyer is out on vacation, so I don\'t know when I can receive the courtesy copy. thanks!