I140 AD in Jan/02 and NVC Dates

NJS

Registered Users (C)
Can we start a thread where we post I140\'s approved in Jan/02 and when NVC receives files, opens files and other dates. I am trying to guesstimate my times and also want to keep up with people in same time frames.
Any one has any idea, how soon does TSC sends files to NVC and then time frames then onwards?
I140 AD Jan15,02 and SC - TSC. Consulate - Montreal
Thnaks for everones inputs.

Great ! I too wanted to start a thread with I-140 AD\'s in Jan 02. I saw a previous

thread which tracked AD\'s in Sep/Oct 2001 which was very effective.

So let\'s roll :

My info :

I140 AD : 01/22 EB2 @ CSC

Called NVC toay(603-334-0700) and spoke to operator. She said case not yet received and asked to check back after 90 days ! is this normal??

Good job...Let us keep going...

Actually NSC I-140 forum was really active and was of great help. Let us keep this thread alive and keep going by posting the messages as it occurs.
NSC AD 29thJAN. EB2 RIR
Yet to receive approval notice.
Consulate: Chennai, India
Planning to apply for PCC and make all the documents ready.

I140 Jan02 tracker

Got I140 Jan 23 AD , TSC guys would appreciae if we can keep track of this .Consulate is mumbai!

I-140 AD 31/12/2001

CSC, Chennai, Case not created yet.

NVC asks to check with them after 90 days. It is already 32 days.

MBM

I140 AD 7thJAN, CSC. EB3......

I140 AD 7thJAN, CSC. EB3,
Lawyer received approval notice.
Consulate: Chennai, India
NVC : Going to call in this week.

22 Jan I-140 AD

I140 AD 22nd JAN, NSC. EB3,
Lawyer received approval notice.
Consulate: New Delhi, India
NVC : Going to call next week. What do NVC operator needs from me to varify my case?
PCC: Apply next week at consulate.

NVC has not yet received my file. Waiting.

If anyone else hs their case received by NVC please let us know as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot for all the responses and i hope we keep this thread going until we all succeed with our goal -- "GC".

No Title

hai,
Mine was approved on jan 9th,till now it did\'nt reach NVC
consulate is chennai
thanks
laja

Applied for PCC

I applied for PCC today with Chicago consulate for me and my spouse.
Since pcc is not needed for kids below 16 i did not apply for my kid.
I send the completed separate application for me and my spouse with two separate cashier check(since i was not sure whether i can send as a combined check for $40).

Hope i will get PCC by march!

Approval Notice 12/12/01

Approval notice in 12/12/01 (I-130). beneficiary has not received correspondence from Embassy of Amman - JORDAN for visa processing yet
I am starting to worry

lawyer received approval notice today. AD 01/22 CSC ( as posted in #1 above)

Looks like CSC has not sent cases to NVC in a while. mbm is still wiating with AD 12/31 !! hope they do all cases in a bunch