i130 denied please help me

dsmportal

Registered Users (C)
i130 is denied for my mother due to the wrong affidivate of support supplied actually my mother signed on the Affidavit..

i'm re-submiting i130 again.

does anybody have a sample AFFIDAVIT OF RELATIONSHIP ?

thanks

i130 is denied for my mother due to the wrong affidivate of support supplied actually my mother signed on the Affidavit..

thanks

What is AFFIDAVIT OF RELATIONSHIP ? I do not see this anywhere in I-130 instructions and neither in the checklist on the sticky thread? Anybody knows if this is required? I just sent I-864 signed by me. On I-864 it says that you have to submit affidavit of relationship only when using form I-864A as well to prove income. I just did I-864 (to sponsor mother) so do i need to do that?

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks

so, please decide whether you need help with an affidavit of support or an affidavit of relationship.

so, please decide whether you need help with an affidavit of support or an affidavit of relationship.

LucyMO can you explain what is the need for affidavit of relationship? I filed 130&485 (plus I-864 etc) for my mother but I did not read anything about affidavit of relationship in I-130 form. Do you know when is it required?