I wonder when the Dec 2001/Jan 2002 approvals will really begin !!!

matthew101

Registered Users (C)
Though BCIS is kinda steady (and slow...) on Nov 01 cases... it seems like its gonna take for ever to start Dec 01 and Jan 02 cases.....
:mad: :mad: :mad:

RD Jan 31 2002
ND Feb 14 2002
Waiting and Waiting and Waiting..............

My estimate over the past 6 months was always "two more months" I am not changing that now!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially when I had fingure prints in May 2002 (based on the approvals of my 3 other friends) i thought i would get approval in Nov 2002, then I thought may be in Jan, now it's already May 2003 and the wait continues ... how long I don't know.

Going by recent INS approval speed..!
Nov 01 Cases : Atleast Until May 15th..
Dec 01 Cases : May 15 - July 15th...
Jan 02 Cases : Mid-July
Just a Guess..!
:p

talked to IIO

Hi daler02

I talked to IIO today regarding my home address change.At the same time I asked about the approvals .My RD is 3/1/2002 eac02-139-5xxxx .She said they estimated time is 4 to 6 months for march.Hope thing wont delay anymore!!!!!!!!

Common guys !!!

My RD is 3/04/2002. On March 19 this year I got transferred to local office (Miami). Nothing since then. Today I called to National Customer Service. The lady told me that for my local office it takes up to 16 months since TRANSFER DATE for this kind of case. And if I don't hear anything from them during those 16 months I can start calling and asking. So, new journey begins ;)

They have been procesing November cases for the past 3 to 4 months. I would say, from now onwards, it will take 3 months for BCIS to process each month's applications. That means, for March'2002 guys, the processing might start after 9 months.
It's my guess.

But that means in 3 years it will take people 9 years to get approved. Common, BCIS has to speed things up and reduce the I-485 backlog. Also, December and January were light months compared to June through November.

I hope that December is done by middle of June and January is done by early July.

Last edited by a moderator:
wishful thinking...

let's hope december is done by mid- june!!...otherwise there's going to be a whole lot of re do's in Finger Printing!!

Hi gc_san,

Thanks for your update. I called my attorney few days back and she told me that now it is taking about 17 months to get approval from the RD. Which means we should expect AD near August'03. Hope it does not slips any further. Keep your finger crossed.

Dec and Jan light month???

I do not know why you are saying DEC and JAN are light months. dont just beleive rupnet.com posting what we have right now.You know it keeps growing everyday and especially it grows more when that particular month is the pick.I still we are not sure whether DEC and JAN are light months.:confused:

july 02

That means for July it will take another year ???
I did checked with my lawyer, he is telling nowadays it takes min 16 min to get approval..
really it is pain :eek: