I went to do the medical/I-693 today, the problem is...

kelvin2088

Registered Users (C)
They said that they won't have form I-693/Nov.16 2005 Version until that date. However, on my RFI it clearly stated that "Please ask the physician conducting your medical to ensure he/she uses the new version of the form I-693, dated Nov.16,2005. The old version of the form is no longer acceptable."

What should I do? Is there gonna be a problem for using the older version of the form since I noticed that it expires like in 2008 :confused: :confused: :eek:

Have you checked with surgeons?

This is the first time I learnt that cis requres a specific version for medical.

I suggest you to call those surgeons around. Maybe some of them have already got the version you want.

If not, you'd better wait untill the new version is available. You could lose a couple of weeks. But it's safer waiting.

Good luck!
Hope

Hope06 said:
This is the first time I learnt that cis requres a specific version for medical.

I suggest you to call those surgeons around. Maybe some of them have already got the version you want.

If not, you'd better wait untill the new version is available. You could lose a couple of weeks. But it's safer waiting.

Good luck!
Hope

damn the problem is that they've already suck out whole bottle of my precious blood :eek: :eek: :( what should i do??

Talk with them

kelvin2088 said:
damn the problem is that they've already suck out whole bottle of my precious blood :eek: :eek: :( what should i do??

Goodlord. I'd suggest you to talk with them to hold your paper work until the new version arrives.

Show them the notice you got from cis. Stick to it. They'll finally agree with you.

Good luck!
Hope

Hope06 said:
Goodlord. I'd suggest you to talk with them to hold your paper work until the new version arrives.

Show them the notice you got from cis. Stick to it. They'll finally agree with you.

Good luck!
Hope

i did and the stupid front desk knows nothing but nothing :( :confused:

Medical

I ran in to the same problem.So i call to many physicians.The lateast version they have is sep 16/2005 of 693. So i call twice 800 #. They told me thats a mistake they made. Actually they r looking for sep 16 2005 version. Also some body posted few days back that Alia also notified that even older version of the medical form is still acceptable.
So i did my medical & mail them back yesterday. U can also call the 800 # & check with them too.

whatelse said:
I ran in to the same problem.So i call to many physicians.The lateast version they have is sep 16/2005 of 693. So i call twice 800 #. They told me thats a mistake they made. Actually they r looking for sep 16 2005 version. Also some body posted few days back that Alia also notified that even older version of the medical form is still acceptable.
So i did my medical & mail them back yesterday. U can also call the 800 # & check with them too.

good thanks whatelse for ur info.

Kevin, get hold of the new version from somewhere may be the INS site and take it to the Doctor. He should be able to fill it again for you w/o any charge and retest. They already have your test results, why would they do the medical again.

Asylee13 said:
Kevin, get hold of the new version from somewhere may be the INS site and take it to the Doctor. He should be able to fill it again for you w/o any charge and retest. They already have your test results, why would they do the medical again.

I have had to do that last week. They charged me $25. But I had completed mine in April and got an RFE for it again.