I Need Help Asap My Application Has Been Denide.

tropico

Registered Users (C)
I got a letter few days ago about my application I-687 under LULAC 245A
The letter says the reason for denied its because I did not respond with more evidence in support of my application.

They say they sent me a request for more evidence on DEC 5 2005 and I did not respode and thats the reason why the denide my application.

I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY REQUEST LIKE THAT OR ANY LETTER FROM THE USCSIS UNTIL TODAY EXCEPT 2 WEEKS AGO THEY SENT ME APPO. FOR FINGERPRINT FOR MY EAD.

PLEASE PLEASE ... I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET ANOTHE CHANCE TO SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS ?
I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THE USCIS ABOUT THE REQUEST FOR MORE EVIDENCE.
PLEASE HELP ME , HOW CAN I GET LIKE 30 MORE DAYS AFTER THE THIS DECISION WAS SENT TO ME.

PLEASE HELP ME .
ALSO SAYS ON THE BUTTOM OF THE LETTER...

THERE IS NO APPEAL TO THIS DECESION.
BUT I DONT WANT TO APPEAL I JUST WANT TO GET THE LETTER ABOUT THE MORE EVIDENCE AND I NEVER GET IT.

I CALLED THE USCIS AND THEY TOLD ME I NEED TO SEND A EMOTION.
SOMETHING LIKE A LETTER TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPEND AND WHY I DID NOT RESPOND FOR THERE REQUEST.

HAVE ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT IT IN THE PAST ?
HOW CAN I FIX IT NOW ?
WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

DO I NEED TO ASK FOR 30 MORE DAYS OR ADD MY EVIDENCE TO THE EMOTION LETTER.

THE EVIDENCE I HAVE IS...

3 AFFIDAVIT BY PEOPLE KNOW MY FROM THE PAST SINCE 1981 AND 1987
AND I HAVE MEDICAL RECORD FROM THE PAST , DO YOU THINK IS THAT ENOUGH TO REOPEN MY FILE ?

PLEASE HELP ME .
THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.

Seems like this is not uncommon. Do you have an attorney? He/she should file for a Motion to Reopen the case.

First Thank You Very Much For The Fast Response.

I Dont Have Any Attorny And I Dont Have The Money To Hire One, All I Know Im Eligible With This Case Because I Have Some Evidence To Show And I Just Didnt Received The Request For That.

Do You Think If I Will Submit The Motion By Myself Its Should Be Denide Again ?

tropico , I am not able to advise on this one but go with some legal help or consultation. My 2 cents is that either call Rajiv's office but I guess they may charge, also I once saw an ad for immigration attorney Peter Allen ( do a search and you may find his site) it said that he has an initial free consultation.I also know someone who said that he is a good lawyer.

Thank You , I Need To Know One More Thing

I Have An Appt For March 16th (next Thursday) And Its For My Ead.
In The Denial Letter They Said The Advanced Parole Ane The Ead Will Be Revoked If Approved But I Still Not Been Approved For My Ead Because I Didnt Go To Do My F.p.

Im Not Sure If I Need To Go And Do My F.p On The 16th Because As Far As I Understand If My Application Was Denide They Wont Take My F.p.

Please Your Help.
Thank You.

tropico said:
I got a letter few days ago about my application I-687 under LULAC 245A
The letter says the reason for denied its because I did not respond with more evidence in support of my application.

Your case is not all that complicated as it looks.
The thing is that USCIS had send U an RFE and for some reason you did not get it ... so they waited and they sent u the denial.

You must call them first ... it might be they not have posted the RFE to you.

Good luck

You need consultation from a good lawyer. If you dont do it at this point you will screw your case big time. Dont think about the money. If you want to be here you need to consult a good lawyer who can go through your case and tell you what can be done.

We all can advise you based on the information you provide. But pls get a good lawyer who can resolve your issue.

Good Luck.

Thank You So Much I Write Some Letter And

I WILL SUBMIT TOMORROW
LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK OR IF I NEED TO ADD OR REMOVE SOMETHING.

HERE...
Dear officer,

My name is @@@@@@@@ and I’m writing you this letter as motion for my case.
I called the USCIS Center and they told me to submit this letter as motion

I’m writing this motion regarding the decision from March xxxxxxxx,xxxxx
As I understand my application I-687 was denied because I did not respond for the request for more evidence to support my application
Actually I never received any kind of request from the Center for more evidence.
The last letter I received from the USCIS was an appointment letter regards my I-765 (EAD) application; I received this appointment letter on xxxxxxx2006.

I called the USCIS about 3 weeks ago to ask about my I-131 application because I follow the case on-line and I figure that the service center is processing different date than my notice date and even then they didn’t told me that the reason I didn’t received any decision about my application its because I did not submit more evidence as requested.

I’m checking almost every day the status of my case On-Line and even then there is no record about the request sent to me by the center.

I went to the local post office on Monday to check if they have any mail for me from the USCIS and they told me they can’t track the letter if I don’t have a tracking number and they cant really help me.

I’m really not sure how can you help me and I would like to Reopen my file and I really want to submit the evidence that I have to support my application.

I really don’t know where should I send the papers and witch address should I send it so I will be happy to get another copy of this request and I will submit immediately even at the day after or either fax it or send it priority mail.

I just hope you that you believe me that I never received the notice from the center and I will be happy to continue with my process.

I attach the case status On-Line record and you can see the up to date information about my case and there is no record regarding the request the center sent me.

Sincerely

css-lulac

http://legalizationusa.org/lateamnesty/

check this website fill out form together declertain form you can fill out fron your country too i have friend of mine they have a two dined letter for css-lulac they never send any proff and they had intreview after denied letter and they have greencard now after long stay in usa they went englnd and they come back too
so do not worry to much but you can contect this website they will help you too web site call -centerforhumanrights.org
i know so many people in this case but try to respond their letter

tropico, i feel for you as we know how this situation is. The last thing you want is any typos in such a letter you write. I noticed two typos ... didnt told me ( instead of didnt tell me) and also at one other place you have the word "witch" instead of "which". All the best and things will work for you.

Yes that letter will do, but I guess you are doing countless mistakes in the letter....

I think you should be bit brief....

You should only tell that, you did not receive any RFE ... and hence could not send any requested evidences/documents.

I think there is no need to say that you went to the post office or checked on-line for EAD etc.

Just one small paragraph is enough.

Brief Excerpt of the written decision and why you disagree with it. One must not be lengthy in his/her excerpt but on-point with the key issue of disagreement.

Small application - with photocopy of Ur earlier application and any documents that you feel they might be needing... might be a winner in Ur case.

Pl do consult unitedNations before you submit the application. He can guide you thru the finer points.

I think once they get your application ... U are back on Ur EAD/AP and you should continue with the schedules for Biometrics etc.

I went to the local post office on Monday to check if they have any mail for me from the USCIS and they told me they can’t track the letter if I don’t have a tracking number and they cant really help me.

Which Monday ... and what where you looking for ... This Para does not prove anything ...it is better if not included.

I’m really not sure how can you help me and I would like to Reopen my file and I really want to submit the evidence that I have to support my application.

The officer is only one at this stage who can help. This Para does not hold any merits as you have already told earlier that you never received any RFE.
Do not include this.

I really don’t know where should I send the papers and witch address should I send it so I will be happy to get another copy of this request and I will submit immediately even at the day after or either fax it or send it priority mail.

No need of this either. As U do not have the RFE. And when U reply ... overnight it and track it using the tacking number.

I just hope you that you believe me that I never received the notice from the center and I will be happy to continue with my process.

Nope ... this is not a pillow talk between husband and wife... not required... and if included might leave a bad taste.

I attach the case status On-Line record and you can see the up to date information about my case and there is no record regarding the request the center sent me.

Absence of some document does not prove anything ... So here you are saying I have only these document and U see I do not have any documents that says RFE ... and since I do not have that ... so I never got any RFE from your office...

Nope this Para does not hold any strength... do not include this.

I called the USCIS about 3 weeks ago to ask about my I-131 application because I follow the case on-line and I figure that the service center is processing different date than my notice date and even then they didn’t told me that the reason I didn’t received any decision about my application its because I did not submit more evidence as requested.

You did not receive any RFE for I-687. Why are U trying to mix things up with I-131.... You did not get RFE. That’s end of story ...
This Para is not presented well and is NOT required.

Whatever application you prepare ... put it in MS-WORD ... and check for spelling and grammar errors. As we are not from English speaking country. Our English is generally not good.

Good luck

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I got this somewhere, might be useful for U.
The great advantage to a motion to reopen is that it is usually adjudicated within 30-60 days. Also, if an officer denies a motion to reopen, a supervisor must approve his/her denial. An approval of such motion is not supervised. The motion must be filed within 33 days of receipt of the decision on the case (or 30 days if the decision was received by fax), along with the $110 filing fee. There is no specific form to file so the motion can be printed in many formats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well !!! I Really Dont Know How To Thank You !

You Are So Nice , Thank You.

Now About The Fee.
I Know There Is A $110 Fee For Special Form To Appeal And They Told Me Just To Write A Letter And I Dont Need To Pay Anything.

Are You Sure About The Fee ?
I Dont Care To Add It But I Dont Want To Look Stupid, And If There Is No Fee For Motion , They Will Send It Back To Me ? They Will Denide The Letter.

And I Want One More Thing In Simple Words..
When The Officer Get My Letter He Will Read It And If He Will Denide My Request He Need To Get Approval From His Supervisor ?

I Will Send The Letter To The Officer Denide Me Right ?
I Have His Code On The Buttom.

Thank You.

Nadi !

I want to know about the appt. for F.P I have on thursday , should I go there ? I didnt understand you in the last post.

And what do you mean contact UnitedNation ?

thank you so much !

UnitedNations....

tropico,

UnitedNations - This is the nick name of the person, who is expert in this forum.(search UnitedNations on this forum)

You can contact UnitedNations at
ny.united@gmail.com

Good luck for you
mka

Service Error

It IS possible to avoid the $110 filing fee in case of "Service Error".
However, I believe that the attempt to avoid the filing fee is often a
case of "penny wise, pound foolish."

Tropico,

MTR need to filed within 30 days of denial and there is a fee for MTR. There are way to file a MTR:

> 290A - MTR only
There is no form for 290A, you write a letter. Your MTR will go to the same officer that denied it earlier. If s/he is convinced with your argument that you have overcome the reason for denial, then s/he will approve your case. If not convinced then your case will be denied again in the service center itself.

> 290B - MTR with appeal to the commissioner
There is a 290B form on the USCIS.gov website.
Processing same as above but it cannot be denied in the service center. If the officer is not convinced with your argument, then your appeal will be forwarded to AAO.

Earlier on the fee was same for 290A and 290B. It was $110. Now the fee for 290B is $385, I do not know how much it will be for 290A (MTR only).

If the customer service rep told you not to submit any fee, then I suggest you should not believe him, most of them do not know much. If you talked to an immigration officer, then it may be fine, but IMO, you need to findout and send the required fee.

For your FP, I will suggest that you go for it.

get an attorney, u can make payments

you need to get help from an attorney, I did the same thing a long time ago with Immigration and didn't get an attorney and they responded that I need to leave the country within a month and they gave a stupid reason...I finally, got an attorney and I took me one year to re-open my case...This is just my openion...Get a good attorney, you can make monthly payments...
Eitherway, good luck to U :)