i need help .. adjustment of status

According to the NTA itself, respondents may get a relief, and that is the purpose of my question in the forum, thousand of people do harmful things and get pardoned, i had never ever shacked hand with an officer, i have a clean record, and the immigration law is huge, i am not able to cure my problem without help of immigration lawyer.

My last post was basically addressing your claim of not having broken any law. You need to stop making that claim because you did break the law. Someone who hasn’t broken the law will not need a pardon or a relief. The fact that you’ve never been arrested or directly hurt a person does not mean you’ve not broken the law. You have with your overstay. You don’t have a clean immigration record.

According to the NTA itself, respondents may get a relief, and that is the purpose of my question in the forum, thousand of people do harmful things and get pardoned, i had never ever shacked hand with an officer, i have a clean record, and the immigration law is huge, i am not able to cure my problem without help of immigration lawyer.
MAY. It is a standard thing they put on. You already had your reasons for extending stay denied, then you decided to stay unlawfully after that. On what basis exactly do you think you qualify for relief?! Just because you didn't break any other laws? Doesn't work like that, my friend, or the US would be full of people who have overstayed and then happily argued for relief "just because I only broke one law but not others".

Doesn't work like that, my friend, or the US would be full of people who have overstayed and then happily argued for relief "just because I only broke one law but not others".

This OP is not even willing to accept the glaring fact that they’ve broken at least one law. Keeps claiming they’ve never broken any law and they have a clean record. *smh*

Again, the question is not about an unlawful presence, if the state prosecute all this particular law breakers, it would remove 90% of population out of country. did you ask yourself first if your ancestors are all native american ? what makes this society strong is diversity. I feel like i am dealing now with you guys like Court Prosecutors, if you are moderating the forum you should be impartial, of course i am now unlawful present according to the time counter of denied application, but i am asking for a relief. this is the purpose of being here.

Again, the question is not about an unlawful presence, if the state prosecute all this particular law breakers, it would remove 90% of population out of country. did you ask yourself first if your ancestors are all native american ? what makes this society strong is diversity. I feel like i am dealing now with you guys like Court Prosecutors, if you are moderating the forum you should be impartial, of course i am now unlawful present according to the time counter of denied application, but i am asking for a relief. this is the purpose of being here.

Lol - 90% of the population of this country are not illegal aliens or people with unlawful presence, so 90% of the population cannot get prosecuted or removed from the country.

Anyway, your initial query was already answered:
Ignore the NTA and self deport from the US or attend the NTA proceeding and wait for the government to initiate the removal proceedings.

You choose to the break the law, refuse to acknowledge the fact that you’ve indeed broken the law and are now asking for sympathy. You wouldn’t get any sympathy here, the laws were put in place for a reason.

Agreed, diversity is part of our strength. Diversity through legal immigration!

Those breaking our laws by overstaying on tourist or any other visas do not get to lecture anyone.

You've been provided options on the previous page; go through them to see what suits you best. No point arguing with everyone here or rehashing history.

Yes, we love diversity and immigrants. But guess what - WAY over 90% of the population immigrated LEGALLY, not illgeally! lol. Estimates of illegal immigrants are around 10-12 million. The population of the US is 330 million. Do the math.
you continue your self-rationalization all you want - it's not helping you in any practical way. You don't seem to have any idea of what a basis of relief might be, for the reasons explained earlier. You can prolong the agony, or you can leave the US and start ticking off the ban against you so that you can return sooner.

What are the dates on NTA? Date When they issued it and date when they asked you to appear may be at some IJC? Any reason mentioned in NTA?

What are the dates on NTA? Date When they issued it and date when they asked you to appear may be at some IJC? Any reason mentioned in NTA?
issued in March 2019, Court Hearing in June 2019 but followed with Notice of Hearing for Dec 2019, both documents received per mail post in Mai 2019

issued in March 2019, Court Hearing in June 2019 but followed with Notice of Hearing for Dec 2019, both documents received per mail post in Mai 2019
Issued in March and you received in May? Why?

Hearing moved from June to December; did you request to reschedule? What state are you in?

Issued in March and you received in May? Why?

Hearing moved from June to December; did you request to reschedule? What state are you in?
the issuance date is march and i have receive it usps mail in May, i don't know why. i didn't request any rescheduling for the Hearing. maybe the the time plan of the court is overloaded.