• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

i need help about visa lottery

I want to know how can someone do if you dont have a school result to apply for the visa lottery, because i was told that if you dont have secondry school result you can get your visa. Just want to know is it possible for me without having a school result

Have the job requirement...which means a job that is eligible for at least 3 out of the last 5 years...and you need to have in either case (school or job) enough money as of the poverty guidelines or have a sponsor.:)

Every year, the government of United state issues 50,000 Green Card to the country which has low rate of immigration through Diversity Lottery Program. They encourage us to joint this Constitution in order for the benefits of our individual and increase the population of the country. The criteria for meeting the Green Card Lottery either should have 12 years course of elementary and secondary education or two years of work experience.