I need a LAWYER in NY for 1447 b.Please help.

eddie1975

Registered Users (C)
Hi all. I am thinking to file 1447 b for my n400 which i filed feb 2006 and interviewed aug 2006. and i am waiting since then, USCIS sent me 2nd FP notice and appointment is next week, but i am so sure nothing will happen after 2nd FP. I want to start this process now, I am working and do not have time for research for cases who filed pro se. So i am willing to spend $$$$ just to get this Over with.

Thanks all in advance.

Have you done 2nd FP yet? Several have been in the same boat as you and have received their oath several months after 2nd FP.
If you've made up your mind and want to sue, then follow the lawsuit thread.

Great

Thank you very much for info I am going next week to speak to william oltrash, he said he deals with these kinda cases and filing fees and service fees are around 4K. And he said because of previous cases he knows US attorney and outcome is mostly +++++.

Yes i havent done my 2nd set of FPs yet, its next week,

I had info pass appt yesterday and IO said he dont see my scheduled FP's:confused: and i had FP letter with me, after showing him that letter he said its from different department so he wont know about it:confused:
and about the name check???? he said he is not able to access anything on that, since my file is sitting in the office where i was interviewed only they know how to pull that up. :confused: WHAT A BS.
so actually i saw a lil light at the end of tunnel when i got the FP notice BUT after info pass its proven that my file is lost OR someone is sitting on it,OR its just collecting dust on some 18 feet high shelve and no one is updating my file.
after Info pass appointment i got so so sick , i threw up right outside federal plaza. and came home so angry and upset. :mad::(:eek:
I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND. I am going for 1447 b no matter what.

lets see what can william oltrash can do for me.