• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I lost my birth date i wrote on my dv 2025 application form

Ashusodo

How can I find my birth date which i wrote on my dv 2025 application. I win dv 2025 but i lost my birth date i filled during my application. so I am unable to proceed my Ds-260 form. Anyone can help me on finding it...

By mistake I put a wrong birthday on dv lotery application, now I am a winner and need to fill out my Ds-260...I mean I win dv 2025 but i lost my birth date i filled during my application. so I am unable to proceed my Ds-260 form. Anyone can help me on finding it...?

The most common legitimate error on birthdates is swopping month and day because of the American convention of mm-dd-yyyy. Try swopping month and day and see if that works.
any other error is kind of odd, seeing as you should know your own birthday?

I gave my information to my brother to filled during my application, but he filled a wrong birthday during my application that he forgot. now I am unable to to proceed my Ds-260 form. and my brother does not anymore remember the Birthday that he filled during my application

I gave my information to my brother to filled during my application, but he filled a wrong birthday during my application that he forgot. now I am unable to to proceed my Ds-260 form. and my brother does not anymore remember the Birthday that he filled during my application
Yeah that sounds pretty strange. Sorry, there’s no way to retrieve it. All the information the form asks for is personal and factual so it would be assumed that you know or can access it all, no reason for them to have a way to retrieve it.

(btw if you did somehow find it and obviously it conflicts with your passport, birth certificate etc, they would most likely do a check for a duplicate entry as “mistakes“ in bio data is one of the ways people try to game the system of one entry per person.)

which KCC`s phone number I have total about? I mean, do you have the phone number for KCC that I have to call about?

There’s no phone number for contacting the KCC. And even if there was, they will not tell you the DOB you submitted on the entry form. As a matter of fact, that is one of the information you will be required to provide to KCC whenever you contact them (by email) to demonstrate you’re who you claim to be.