I havent received EAD/AP ,more than 3 months have passed by since i filed

satishgc

Registered Users (C)
All,
I applied for GC in EB3 category,RD-Dec 30th,ND-Jan 18th for 485,140,131,765.I got notice for Finger printing but i have not received my Advance Parole or EAD's yet.I am very worried now.Can i collect EAD from any Office taking Appointment in local office thru Infopass.My case was filed from vermont.I live in Chicago ,can i go to chicago office and collect my ead's or do i need to call USICS before i collect ead's.Plase help ,has anyone faced the same issue? Please help
Thanks in Advance

what does LUD mean

All,
I registered for uscis email program today.When i registered and logged in I noticed that Last updated dates were 02/07/05 for 485/131/765/.I have not received my EAD or AP yet.RD-12/30/04 ND-01/18/05.I have not received any RFE's either.I have received FP notice for next month.Any ideas?Please help.
Thanks in Advance

Try to call VSC and ask officer if you have any problem with your applications and also ask them for rough estimate , some officers might not give you much information but some officers will let you know how long will it take
My rds for 485/131/765/ are dec 23rd
I called vsc on 4th for my ead and it got approved same day
I called vsc on 7th for my AP and it got approved same day

No Ead Or Ap

Same mine
RD 12/27/04
ND 1/06/04

FP Done..
No EAD/AP so far Donno whats going on

fromhydtogc said:
Try to call VSC and ask officer if you have any problem with your applications and also ask them for rough estimate , some officers might not give you much information but some officers will let you know how long will it take
My rds for 485/131/765/ are dec 23rd
I called vsc on 4th for my ead and it got approved same day
I called vsc on 7th for my AP and it got approved same day

what number did you call?
thanks

Sequence of steps to reach VSC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "
1800-375-5283

called NSC

I called NSC today,The lady was very rude.She took the Receipt numbers for 485,131 and 765.She told that i need to contact them after 30 days if i do not receive my ead.While hanging the phone i asked what about my AP.she told that she had already processed my application and i need to call back after 30 days.I consoled myself by assuming that something is better than nothing. :)

EAD Biometrics.

One of the step involved in EAD approval is getting your biometrics done at the local Application Support Center. On going through this thread, I see that you have not yet completed this step. It will be a fingerprinting notice for your I765 application with CODE 2 mentioned on it. They will take the index finger print and your photograph. If you had e-filed your EAD, then call the 1800 number and take an appointment for fingerprinting, else wait for the notice from USCIS.

Regarding AP, just wait.

- konark

satishgc said:
All,
I applied for GC in EB3 category,RD-Dec 30th,ND-Jan 18th for 485,140,131,765.I got notice for Finger printing but i have not received my Advance Parole or EAD's yet.I am very worried now.Can i collect EAD from any Office taking Appointment in local office thru Infopass.My case was filed from vermont.I live in Chicago ,can i go to chicago office and collect my ead's or do i need to call USICS before i collect ead's.Plase help ,has anyone faced the same issue? Please help
Thanks in Advance
Since your EAD has not come 90 days after RD, you should be able to go to a local office and get an interim EAD.

Take copies/original of the receipt notice of your EAD and 485.

Yes.. it is must.

This one is specific for EAD. This in no way is related to the GC, in which case all ten fingers are needed. For EAD, only your index finger and photograph is required.

- konark

fingerprints not required for EAD and AP

Hello,
I dont think fingerprints are required for EAD and AP.I know so many ppl getting EAD and FP even before taking their finger prints.has anyone been in the same boat as me.please reply.
Thanks

I think you need to give fingerprints only if you efile and those finger prints are different from I485 finger prints(I think they are also called bio metrics).
I know ppl who got their eads without finger prints

Thanks

I called 1800 number. They said that the case is in "security check".
she did not say anything else. what is the meaning of "the case is in security check"???

My EAD was applied at TSC in Dec. 2004. Still no decision yet. I called 1800 number in mid-March, and they said my inquiry would be replied in 30 days. Now it has been 30 days, still no LUD. I do not know what to do. Maybe mine is also in security check? BTW, my 140 was approved, but I did not put the approval notice in the package since this is not mentioned in the application instruction. Maybe this will also cause delay. Now I am thinking to go to the local office to get an IEAD. Does anybody know if the real EAD application has some problem (RFE or Deny), what will happen on my IEAD? Do I have to stop working? I am on H1B now, but seriously thinking to use EAD to work. But this delay causes so much confusion.

Lekha,which number did you call

Lekha,
Did you call the NSC -national services center or the VSC-vermont services center.I had called teh NSC.Can someone post the number for VSC.
Thanks in Advance

For TSC, the number is also 1800-375-5283. So I guess this is the number to handle questions for all 4 centers.