I havent received EAD/AP ,more than 3 months have passed by since i filed

i-131 RD 3/3/05 ND 3/8/05 waiting ...

I am currently waiting for my i-131 RD 3/3/05 ND 3/8/05 (VSC)

Today, I called the 1800-375-5283 number and the representative told me exactly what it currently says on the online case status for my i-131.

He said VSC is currently processing Feb 26, 2005 and it could take several months before the AP gets approved and advised me not to book any flight ticket until then. (Incidentally, I need to go to India around May 20 so I am hopeful that this might come thru when it's still not too late to book a ticket)

--Kiran

Lekha you havent answered to my query

Lekha,
i had posted a question.how were you able to gather these facts?please respond.

has anyone received ead or ap's yet?

dawgboy,rushil,lekha123 etc?have you guys received ead or ap yet?pleas update

waiting for EAD

hello everyone,
there seems to be some confusion around the fingerprint for EAD. Here is what is happening in my case:

I filed my 140/485 2004 April, gave my fingerprint in may 2004 and i got my 140 approved last october.
Got my first EAD in June, 2004 and i applied for my renewal last month. The attorney did a paper filing. After receiving the EAD application, the NSC assigned a receipt number and asked me to give my biometrics in my local office. It was a quick one, i got my appointment for the very next day after receiving the info, went to the office and gave my biometrics. This biometrics includes right index finger print, a picture taken and signing on some paper (dont remember what).

So, there is a fingerprint for some of the EAD cases and this is not to be confused with the 485 FP process.

Hi

I too in same situation, no EAD/AP approved yet, 90 days past. But my I140 is approved about 3 weeks back.

I called VSC, she told that she is opening an enquiry, I should hear back some time during next 3 to 6 weeks.

Since then, there is one LUD on EAD no change in AP.

Same here. My 140 got approved after replying to RFE. I called VSC to find about EAD and they opened an inquiry. Lets see. No LUD's after that.