i have benn found ineligible to recieve a visa under the section 221g pleas help

twilight.love

Registered Users (C)
I am a frome morocco and my wife applied CR1 visa . my interview was good and i answer all the question at casablanca embassy. but The consulate gave me wight paper said .this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have benn found ineligible to recieve a visa under the section 221g of the immigration and nationality act the information contained in the paragrapghs

section 221g which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto the following remarks apply in your case
we will return your application and petition to the department of homeland security united states citizenship and immigration service any further inquiries regarding application

so what i have to do now
and what the next step
and how much time this section 221 g will take with USCIS

221(g) is not a refusal. It basically means that the consulate is not ready to issue a visa. Have you been asked to furnish editional documents/proof? If not, then the consulate reckons that USCIS approved the sponsor's petition in error and has asked USCIS to review it one more time. Your sponsor will hear from USCIS in the US.

I am a frome morocco and my wife applied CR1 visa . my interview was good and i answer all the question at casablanca embassy. but The consulate gave me wight paper said .this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have benn found ineligible to recieve a visa under the section 221g of the immigration and nationality act the information contained in the paragrapghs

section 221g which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto the following remarks apply in your case
we will return your application and petition to the department of homeland security united states citizenship and immigration service any further inquiries regarding application

so what i have to do now
and what the next step
and how much time this section 221 g will take with USCIS

they did not ask about document and when i ask them why they did not give me the visa they said the case it still open i just i cant give u the visa

Then it seems that they have sent the petition back to USCIS for re-adjudication. Your sponsor will be contacted by USCIS.

they did not ask about document and when i ask them why they did not give me the visa they said the case it still open i just i cant give u the visa

i have some question about this re-adjudication how much it will take and do you think may the will denied my visa because my wife filed cr1 for spous visa

1 this re-adjudication bad or good

2 how much time it will take for desecion because some poeple told me that will take 1 year

3 and do you think may they will denied my visa or give me other interview because my wife she applied CR1 spous visa

4 do you think because of my interview it was not good that's why they refusing the visa

help me pleas because me and my wife we really have broken heart and i want to calm my wife down but i have to have some good information thank you so so so much for helping me

you are right sir and i want you know that my wife she called the senator to know what it going on and they did not give her a reason for refusing the visa first time and they said they want more review and i think because me and my wife meet on internet that why they think it fraud marriage so they returned to USCIS for more review
i just want to know how much the review will take because me and my wife desid to start our life in morocco till they give me the visa so i need to know so i will tell to my wife what she will have to do

Last edited by a moderator:
That on its own should not be an issue for the consulate. Back in 2002, when I got my K-1 visa, I also met my wife on the internet. It is faily common now. Statistics say that one in five relationships starts on the internet :)

i think because me and my wife meet on internet that why they think it fraud marriage

i have more question PLEAS
me and my wife confused if she will travel to me now or after she hear from UCIS and give them more evidence so pleas i need ur advice

She can travel to you whenver she pleases. It should have no connection to the returned petition. With regards to additional evidence, only supply it once it is asked for.

me and my wife confused if she will travel to me now or after she hear from UCIS and give them more evidence so pleas i need ur advice

221g refusal is not a permanent one. Actually it means that some administrative processing is required for your application. Even if its been rejected you can reapply after 3 business days after which you analyze the reason for your refusal and setting it right.