• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I have a question!

inginer

I have a question! Today in my mail came a letter. It says you have won Diversity Visa. This text from mail Dear Ruslan Madatov ,
Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that
you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.

I asked my friends. They speak you must be a number. Well, I don `t know my number.. How can I know my number ? Sorry for mistake I don't know english language

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to provide a little more information in order to get accurate help. What country are you in NOW and what is your country of nationality? Will you be dealing witha U.S. Consulate or with USCIS in the U.S.? {Edit your post and remove your name.}

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_5073.html [Official Notification of overall results.]

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html [Visa Bulletin listing the "numbers" available"]

For February, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA 26,100
...........................................................Except: Egypt 20,200
......................................................................Ethiopia 15,000
......................................................................Nigeria 12,100

ASIA 14,850

EUROPE 17,600

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7

OCEANIA 810

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 900

Entitlement to immigrant status in the DV category lasts only through the end of the fiscal (visa) year for which the applicant is selected in the lottery. The year of entitlement for all applicants registered for the DV-2011 program ends as of September 30, 2011. DV visas may not be issued to DV-2011 applicants after that date. Similarly, spouses and children accompanying or following to join DV-2011 principals are only entitled to derivative DV status until September 30, 2011. DV visa availability through the very end of FY-2011 cannot be taken for granted. Numbers could be exhausted prior to September 30.

I have a question! Today in my mail came a letter. It says you have won Diversity Visa. This text from mail Dear Ruslan Madatov ,
Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that
you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.

I asked my friends. They speak you must be a number. Well, I don `t know my number.. How can I know my number ? Sorry for mistake I don't know english language

This is probably one of the scams. This quotation says it all, "Selection guarantees that you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card".

This is a complete scam, a fraudster! Selection does NOT gurantee you that you'll receive a visa. Please avoid that mail immediately if you don't what to lose your money. Peace! Benniit