I had an LUD today, please tell me what it means????????????????

Based on my experience calling TSC IO is waste of time, you won't know more information that you already know. Visiting for Infopass give you status of your case (If you are lucky). Raising SR or letter from senator/congressman can trigger action.

It is just my opinion, don't want to hurt anybodies feeling, nor I suggest to stop calling.

Hello Techbuyer,

There's an interesting thread on trackitt, where quite a few people have seen two LUDs about a week before approval.

I have also seen a number of people get three LUDs before approval and then again some who got it without any.

I don't know what to tell you and by my sig you can see I am in a similar position. Let's hope for the best and see what happens.

I saw you on trakckitt, I hope it means something because they never took my pic when I did my fp, so I was wondering maybe is name check cleared maybe is nothing, maybe is another fp, or update of fp...

Surprised that they didn't do the photo at the fingerprinting or biometrics as it should be called. It was the first thing that they did for me and then they did the fingerprinting afterwards.

I'll let you know if I get anything. I think that there was a few people who have had updates so lets hope that there's a flood of approvals coming and of course we're in that flood.

Thanks for your help, last nite I couldn't sleep because of that LUD, and I was not expecting another one right away.

They did not even sent me an fp, I had to call them , then when they did sent me one it was code 1

Hi,

I also had LUDs on my application . I tried calling the 1 800 # and they would not transfer me to the IO. Could you please tell me how to talk to a IO.

Thanks

kllatha ... I don't have my log book here and the method is listed in there. Do a search for the POJ method and that should tell you the process that everyone uses.

Thanks rav_oranges. I had called the same # which is on POJ and then I talked to a lady. She said if I am asking for status she cannot give any. For me to get transfered to talk to a IO there is a certain criteria. Do you know what that is??

Thanks
Bhagi

PD : EB2 May 2003 (RIR)
485 ND : June 11 2007
LUD on 485 - 08/23/07,08/24/07,08/26/07

Can't they use the other pic?

I wish they use...

Do u had a FP code one or two ?

if you had code two... there is possibility to use other photo.

As per my lawyer ( my wife had code 1 FP ),

If code one chances are less ( not discouraging ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Techbuyer77,

Thanks.But did you say you want to know your status or said something else to be connected to the IO.

Thanks