I had an LUD today, please tell me what it means????????????????

I was thinking maybe it is because I had fp code 1 and they never did an lud after it, and now they just touched mine and not my husband's.
I have another question, if i dont get approval by september 1st, will I get it even though my pd is not current? Will they stop processing my case?

If visa number had already been alloted to you during the month of July (meaning pre-adjudicated during the July Visa bulletin fiasco), it is highly likely that you would be approved before the end of Sep '07. It looks like USCIS does not want the visas to be wasted this year.

July Visa bulletin had PD "Current" for all categories. If the visa number had been alloted to your case when it had been current in July, there is a good chance of getting your approval.

thats because you talked to an IO. I guess there 2004/2005 i485 filers with PD /2002/2003/2004. Guess they are clearing 2002/2003 cases now.

name check is key

Please check my stats and tell me what it means? Can I be approved, even though my pd is not current?

did u know about ur name check clearance? that's is key. look into my sigtature and how i am suffering on name check.

PD doesn't matter (mine is march 1999), they just see RD/ND first and then name check, then PD, finger prints, medical etc in this order.

i am not disappointing u but sharing my experiences.

You are not dissapointing me at all... I dont want to get my hopes too high either :( but I appretiate your input!
I wonder what those LUD's means

sree2005, is your labor ORIGINAL or did you use substitute labor? At my work, there are few who used substitute labor and they are also stuck. It's a pity you are still waiting...I wish you get out of this mess fast...Good luck

it's sub. labor

sree2005, is your labor ORIGINAL or did you use substitute labor? At my work, there are few who used substitute labor and they are also stuck. It's a pity you are still waiting...I wish you get out of this mess fast...Good luck

it's sub. labor, my gc journey started from april 2005 starting with filing 140. PD doesn't matter, all they are looking at is RD/ND.

good luck anandkan.

Should I call and ask? Can it be a fast approval? I am so excited, yet I do not want to be!

I suggest you should talk to TSC using POJ method and check few things while talking to them. (Try until you get good IO who can give you below info)

1. Did they allocated visa numbers to your case?
2. Is name check complete?
3. Did your case assigned to any officer?

If you get "YES" for all three question, then you will get approval in few days.

Good luck

techbuyer77:

The IO will not tell you about visa number allocation. In fact, the IO will say there are no visa numbers available till October 1st. So don't go by that bit of "information".

Just verify with the IO whether all security checks have been cleared: that is, your namecheck has cleared and they have your latest FPs. That's the most they will tell you, and having them say it is cleared is a good thing.