I got my US Citizenship now i plan to move back to my home country


New Member

I was wondering if anyone knows about the TAXES that US citizens who do not live in USA are supposed to pay to USA?.
Can anyone provide this information?

I know there is something called FATCA, which stands for "Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act".

Please let me know,