I got my IL!!!!!!!!!!! Chicago

r00724

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I just recieved my IL today. Its scheduled for April 17th, 2008 in Chicago district office. I am sooooo excited about this, please tell me some tips from the past experience. Timeline is in my signature

Guys, I just recieved my IL today. Its scheduled for April 17th, 2008 in Chicago district office. I am sooooo excited about this, please tell me some tips from the past experience. Timeline is in my signature

Congratulations buddy I’m happy for you. The odd thing is my priority date is July 25 3 days before you and u already got ur IL.. (See my signature) ..Do you know if have been cleared for the name check? Cause there is big debate on this forum if USCIS will send IL if the name check not cleared yet.. Do u mind telling us if u had any criminal backgrounds?

Congratulations buddy I’m happy for you. The odd thing is my priority date is July 25 3 days before you and u already got ur IL.. (See my signature) ..Do you know if have been cleared for the name check? Cause there is big debate on this forum if USCIS will send IL if the name check not cleared yet.. Do u mind telling us if u had any criminal backgrounds?

Thanks mate, no I do not have any criminal background at all.

I agree with Triple Citizen
(1) Answer every question truthfully with short and simple answers
(2) Do not volunteer any information

Also, just incase take all the Info you have such as Passport, Tax Transcrips, some Bills with your Name and Address on it. Rental Agreement and so fourth with you in an organized folder.

You probably won't need it. I didn't even needed to show my IO my Greencard. When she walked me in she wanted to see proof of ID with my IL just to see it is really me and I ask her "my greencard?" and she said anything so I showed her my Military ID and she never ask for my Greencard.