I got 5 mails from CRIS & USCIS-CSSO for my wife's 485?

Has anyone talked to an immi. officer about their these recent LUDs - If so than please let us know as to what was the response...

Thanks

Hello ! Can you call to a USCIS service center to compare the message ?

Hello !

After I got two emails, I called to checked the status on the phone. The message is different a little from the message on the emails I got

The email messages as...

the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

The status on the phone ...

the results of your fingerprint review related to your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status has been completed, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If anybody has the email messages as the above, can you call to USCIS to confirm the message on the phone and post a reply with the message on the email and the message on the phone ?

What do you think 'related to' means ? Actually, my name check has been pending since April, 2005...

My case : 2 mails from CRIS
My wife : 3 mails from CRIS
My son : 3 mails from CRIS and 2 mails from USCIS_CSSO

EB1-EA
April 2005 I-485(I-140 Approved before April 2005)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in : I also Received three Emails from CRIS and LUD has changed(10/28) just for my case. New Message:We have receivied ur app on so and so date ...........we are processing it and will let you know when its complete

Couple of events:

Online phone status was not working since long. Now its working fine.

I recently open an status request with USCIS.Still waiting for the reply

My PD is is not current and My case was pending security check but last week on my enquiry I was told they are waiting for visa number, not sure the security check was cleared or not.

The phone status message states that we sent you an I-797 describing how we are going to process ur case.

Any idea what this means?

TIA

If any of you who had LUDs on 10/28/2006 gets approved than please do post your details on the same thread..

No LUD, no e-mails. RD 5/2006

I have neither LUDs, nor e-mails. The last LUD on my application was back in July 2006. EB2; RD 5/2006. PD current. World....
USCIS posted new processing dates today.
See any relations to this mass mailing?

It's like (for India)...all the guys who missed out on last year due to missed namecheck....and got lucky this year by wrapping up namecheck...will be ones getting approval this month...

Hee Hee...I ain't still lucky :-( My namecheck stil pending - when will this saga get over?

------------
PD: Aug 02 (india)
485 ND: Sep 05

I received 3 more emails today (11/04/06) from CRIS for my 485. Last week saturday i received 3 emails for my wife 485. What is happening every saturday ? Would there be approvals next saturday :)

Varpu,

Can you please tell me how to open status request with USCIS?

I did this 2 years ago but on last friday I trie calling them and they said they can't do anything. can you please giveme phone number and which options u selected.

thanks

varpu said:
Count me in : I also Received three Emails from CRIS and LUD has changed(10/28) just for my case. New Message:We have receivied ur app on so and so date ...........we are processing it and will let you know when its complete

Couple of events:

Online phone status was not working since long. Now its working fine.

I recently open an status request with USCIS.Still waiting for the reply

My PD is is not current and My case was pending security check but last week on my enquiry I was told they are waiting for visa number, not sure the security check was cleared or not.

The phone status message states that we sent you an I-797 describing how we are going to process ur case.

Any idea what this means?

TIA

kkprasadh said:
I received 3 more emails today (11/04/06) from CRIS for my 485. Last week saturday i received 3 emails for my wife 485. What is happening every saturday ? Would there be approvals next saturday :)
It is strange that your I-140 still has'nt been approved - after more than 2 years of filing it. Probably these LUDs are for I-140 approval.. and who knows I-485 approval might also with tlaong it's way..Best of luck.

Have there been any approvals of those who got LUDs on 10/28/2006? If so, then please post your details.

Thanks

Aakash,

That is my total confusion, i have atleast raised 10 inquiries thru my employer and congressman on my 140, no reply so far. I did both my FP long back in 2004.

I am hoping they did not lost my sub labor and still searching :confused:

Aakash28 said:
It is strange that your I-140 still has'nt been approved - after more than 2 years of filing it. Probably these LUDs are for I-140 approval.. and who knows I-485 approval might also with tlaong it's way..Best of luck.

kkprasadh said:
Aakash,

That is my total confusion, i have atleast raised 10 inquiries thru my employer and congressman on my 140, no reply so far. I did both my FP long back in 2004.

I am hoping they did not lost my sub labor and still searching :confused:

I would suggest that you probably should take infopass appointment and talk to an immi. officer - atleast that way you would know what's happening to your case. Otherwise you can try the POJ trick to talk to an immi. officer over the phone - hopefully the immi. officer over the phone would be nice enough to let you know your case details...

most likely Name check has been cleared

I did receive 5 emails on Nov 4 and yesterday I received a letter from senator . The letter told me tha tmy name check has been cleared and been forward to USCIS headquaters, Washinton DC on Oct 25. I don't know why it wasn't sent to TSC since all my applications are there. SO I guess the 5 emails show this. Hopefully I can get approval soon.

Aakash,

What is POJ trick ?

Thanks.

Aakash28 said:
I would suggest that you probably should take infopass appointment and talk to an immi. officer - atleast that way you would know what's happening to your case. Otherwise you can try the POJ trick to talk to an immi. officer over the phone - hopefully the immi. officer over the phone would be nice enough to let you know your case details...

Recieved 5 emails !

I have recieved 5 emails as well all on my wife's case though nothing on mine. Only for her I-765 application not I485 and it is old information .." your case has been...approved..blah.." LUD is 10/28/06

No clue what is going on :mad: Hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel...So far they have not bothered to respond to my I485 enquiry..

kkprasadh said:
What is POJ trick ?

It's a way to get to talk to immi. officer (instead of customer representative) by calling 1800 number through a series of options. Recently the phone options have changed a bit - so I do not know how to it would work, but here what it used to be -

1-800-375-5283---select 1—select 2—select 6—select 1—enter your Application number—select 1---select 3—and select 4 to speak to a immi. officer.

I140 LUD long time after approval

Hi,
My I140 was approved months ago and recently i've applied for I485. I485 application ended up at TSC center which is same as the I140 processing center. Today 11/24/2006 i see a LUD in my 485 as well as in the old approved I140. This is the first LUD in my I485. I've never received any LUD emails regarding my 140/485. I've received approval emails for I140 though. My question is why do i see LUD for I140 which is approved long time ago?

Thanks.
GCcracker