I got 5 mails from CRIS & USCIS-CSSO for my wife's 485?

skp19722003

Registered Users (C)
USUALLY WE WILL RECEIVE EMAILS FROM CRIS IF THE CASE IS APPROVED. BUT THERE IS NO SUCH APPROVAL MESSAGE, I GOT 5 EMAILS FROM CRIS FOR MY WIFE'S 485 LIN. WHY? LUD ALSO CHANGED TO TODAY'S DATE(SATURDAY). MY PD IS 09/2002, EB3 INDIA.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN040205****

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust
Status was received on October 29, 2003. We will mail you a decision as
soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to
estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for
current processing dates.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Similar E-mails

I also got similar e-mails. Our case is pending at TSC. The e-mails just repeat the same information already avaliable on-line.

My wife is traveling today and she will use her AP to enter. I am scared like heck. I hope it is not anything serious. Her EAD got approved on Friday. I am assuming everything OK otherwise they wouldn't approve her EAD.

Keep us posted.

EB1-OR TSC
I-140 AD 07/05
I-485 RD 03/05 [Background Check Pending]

Same thing happened to me I got 5 emails from USCIS with the same message. I am EB-2 TSC , I 140 was approved in Sept 2005 and my I 485 is pending since Aug 2005.

Couple of months ago I initiated the request for more information for my pending I 485 application.

Any idea what is going on?

Please keep us in a loop......

Cheers,

IJ

Last few months the automated phone system did not able to provide the information. Today it is giving me the info. May be they just update the system. I really don't know. I hope it is not anything serious.

EB1-OR TSC
I-140 AD 07/05

5 email and LUD on 10/28

I also got the same 5 email and it says that they received my case on 22ndjuly 2003 ... and also for last two months the automated phone system didnt provide any info ...now it's giving the info .

so definitely they did something today ...so all of us got that mail and that also fixed the automated phone system . Don't know what's cooking in there ?

Even I got 5 Emails on my I-485 case

Only I received all the emails on 10-28-2006, we did not receive any updates on my wife's case.My case is EB3, PD March 2003, I-485 ND 04-10-2004, Finger Print 01-20-2005,
I do not see any activity on my case, I hope it is just system update.

Same here only I received an email not my wife. I saw one more guy in the other thread asking about the same thing.

I am also going to talk some other ppl if they got any email.

I hope this is a good news!!!!!!

Cheers,

IJ

I got 3 from CRIS

I wanted only one email from them saying my application has been approved. But I got 3 from CRIS informing the same above as message.

I wish they are approving :rolleyes: instead of updating their system :(

PD July 2003
EB3 India

I am gussing it is some sort of mass update of the phone system. Or it may be just a software glitch.

EB1-OR TSC
I-140 AD 07/05

ijaffery said:
Same here only I received an email not my wife. I saw one more guy in the other thread asking about the same thing.

I am also going to talk some other ppl if they got any email.

I hope this is a good news!!!!!!

Cheers,

IJ

Thanks Ijaffery for pointing me to this thread. Do you mind sharing your case info with us as well?

Why I only got 4 emails instead of 5 like everybody else? LOL!

Jokes aside, if everybody who got a LUD today posts his/her case info, maybe we can see some pattern out of this.

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP- Concurrent filling: TSC 08/15/2005
Category: EB2
FP (code 3) - 09/15/2005
EAD, AD - Approved
I-140...AD 09/25/05

Could it mean our name check got cleared? From what I read before, it seemed that everytime when there was a mass update, some people (but not all)'s cases got approved.

I really doubt it though. We can not be that lucky. I am preparing to enjoy at least 1.5 more years of AOS.

Godd luck and I hope you are correct.

EB1-OR TSC
I-140 AD 07/05

When I talked to an officer at the PP number for TSC..very helpful humorous guy--he said all the service centers would be doing inventory from last Thursday to Saturday. I wonder if some sort of counting activity is going on..

jwei said:
Could it mean our name check got cleared? From what I read before, it seemed that everytime when there was a mass update, some people (but not all)'s cases got approved.

Where did u read it before and when?

I got LUD today and bunch of emails too, and they changed the status back to the original status which is "we received your application on such and such date".
It was "We sent response to your inquiry" until today. I had called them in July and asked about my case and my mother-in-law's case. And few days after that call they set the status to "We sent response to your inquiry". My mother-in-law too got LUD today, and her status also changed back to the original one. Looks like they updated the cases, for which there were inquiries.

ijaffery said:
Where did u read it before and when?

Just an observation. There were threads regarding previous mass LUDs, some of which reported their cases got approved a few days later.

manishg_in said:
I got LUD today and bunch of emails too, and they changed the status back to the original status which is "we received your application on such and such date".
It was "We sent response to your inquiry" until today. I had called them in July and asked about my case and my mother-in-law's case. And few days after that call they set the status to "We sent response to your inquiry". My mother-in-law too got LUD today, and her status also changed back to the original one. Looks like they updated the cases, for which there were inquiries.

You could be right. My case status was indeed "We sent response to your inquiry". Anyone else is the same?