• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

i get my visa- Do you remember my case?

robediente

Registered Users (C)
hello, everybody, i am from venezuela, my case I had an error in my date of birth, all thought here that it was reason for elimination, but I made the notification to the KCC, soon to the embassy of Caracas - Venezuela and everything of sincere form. At the time of the interview he documents all that they demand, and I only had to respond a question of the consular official (OC).

OC- why you were mistaken in your date of birth?
ME - I do not have idea, reviews documents as 50 times and never I saw my error.

I hope that it serves as aid for all my experience. Thanks to all.

hello, everybody, i am from venezuela, my case I had an error in my date of birth, all thought here that it was reason for elimination, but I made the notification to the KCC, soon to the embassy of Caracas - Venezuela and everything of sincere form. At the time of the interview he documents all that they demand, and I only had to respond a question of the consular official (OC).

OC- why you were mistaken in your date of birth?
ME - I do not have idea, reviews documents as 50 times and never I saw my error.

I hope that it serves as aid for all my experience. Thanks to all.

US Consulate don't care about honest errors you made at filling. Most important for them is Affidavit of Support. Good for you. Best of Luck in USA.

Hello Robediente, congratulations! I have followed your case closely and I am very glad that you've achieved your visa.I'm Venezuelan too and I look forward to the July 1 to check my confirmation number on the DV Lottery website. If I don't win this year, I apply again until I succeed. I wish you all the best and hope that you achieve all your goals in the United States. Good luck. :)

Hola Robediente, felicitaciones! He seguido de cerca tu caso y me alegro mucho por ti que hayas conseguido tu visa. Tambien soy venezolano y espero con ansias el 1 de julio para chequear mi numero de confirmación en la página web de la loteria. Si no gano este año, aplicaré nuevamente hasta que lo logre. Te deseo todo lo mejor y espero logres todas tus metas en Los Estados Unidos. Mucha suerte. :)

Congrats. You have really made it. I hope this will strengthen those who may have had issues/problems in the processing of their application.

My friend just find out there is a mistake in her date of birth as well. She doesn't know what the error is since the man on the phone from KCC wasn't allowed to say so but couldn't access her case due to the wrong date of birth. On the entery conf. form for the DV 2010 is not a b-date mentioned. On the previous ones there is and all of them are correct. The man from KCC told her that her date of birth being wrong isn't so bad if she provides all other papers with the right dat, but at this moment he can't give out any information. If he had not called she wouldn't have find out until the website is opened on July 1st...
She just had forgotten to answer Q 4 on the DSP 122 form and will send it in again as he had told her so, together with proof of the correct date of birth...passport, Int. birth ceritficate, etc..

Congrats to the Op for obtaining the visa and good luck in your new life over here!