I found today's APPROVALS too. WOW!!

This is definately a RFE case.

From the EAC number, it looks like its a RFE or local INS transfer case.

I dont know anything about this case

I just found this, doing random checks on Online Status Check.

I dont know whether this is age-out case.

Urgentgc, how are you so sure that it is RFE case.

And even if it is RFE, still it is a good news, because this proves that INS has now in place the system necessary for FBI checks.

Good question gcasap

Many people, who are even after this eac number, are already approved. Thats why i concluded that it might be RFE or transfer case since there is delay in the approval.

sounds like Good news!
Here is the result of a random check. I think INS is approving in the Dec time(so called freeze time) also

Check these two no.s U will know(both are Dec '02 ADs)

LIN0205052311
LIN0205051213

vivek, those two are card ordered. Usually approvals happen before the card is ordered, by a good 2 weeks atleast.

Next week

should be lucky week for all of us. We will see some approvals. Lets pray..

This ups and downs in hopes is really tormenting. But anyway, lets keep our fingers crossed. INS is so much equal to god here. Never knew I found get so desperate in life for this green card, now mood for each and every day depends so much on how INS is working :D Hail INS!!!!

The Hindu gods will help us when they get their green cards. Right now we're all in the same boat.

Sillyman, the 2 with the cards ordered seems very interesting

Even at 2 weeks before the card, that would mean that the approval occured in mid-December (on one case). Perhaps they are starting to release approvals.....It seems that something is going on anyway.

kenny, 2 weeks is the best case, the real approvals could have been earlier. But yea, they are starting to shake a leg. I hope CSC follows suit.

I guess it depends on how long it took them to get their passports stamped. I know I have my bags packed for the very next day. I haven't had any reason to be optimistic or encouraged until this evening.

urgent gc / amny senior member..

after looking at stats it seems lots of 485 were filed in the period of Jul - Nov 01 ..and later the applications were alomost half received By INS during Dec till March 02..

I have a RD of Feb 10 th ..and my EAC number goes as follows EAC-02-121-XXXXX

(So hoping things will move very fast once Nov 01 RD are cleared is.

Question : Can any one figure out or tell how long does it take to get from

EAC -02-060-xxxxx to EAC-02-070-xxxxx ?

So we can estimate Time frames for when will it reach
EAC-02-121-xxxxx (Feb 02 RD)

knowledge on this subject much appreciated...

If any one has knintrested pls post details..on approvals also..so we can track..

Case approved on 01/02/03

Hi all,

After long wait got an approval on 2nd Jan 2003. Couldn't post earlier on this forum as I was not registered here. My rupnet id is R A.

My details are :

Center : vermont
EAC : 02050XXXXX
RD : 10/19/01
ND : 11/19/01
FP : 03/29/02
AP : 01/02/03

Best luck to all.

Re: Case approved on 01/02/03

Originally posted by RA0102
Hi all,

After long wait got an approval on 2nd Jan 2003. Couldn't post earlier on this forum as I was not registered here. My rupnet id is R A.

My details are :

Center : vermont
EAC : 02050XXXXX
RD : 10/19/01
ND : 11/19/01
FP : 03/29/02
AP : 01/02/03

Best luck to all.

Nice try! :rolleyes:

Keeping view of patienceGC's doubt about RA0102's approval

Can somebody who is good at running script over a range of EAC nos. run it for EAC#'s between

0205000000 to 0205010000

to make sure if what RA0102 is saying is true.

RA0102

Can you please post the next 2 digits of your EAC#(the ones shown in quotes below:

02050"XX"XXX

Thanks!

here is my logic

his eac is 02-050-

his ND is 11/19.

From what I have read on this board ND should be (around) 11/29 which is validated by other NDs on rupnet with EAC-02-050-. My EAC is -052- and nd is 12/1 which again validates.

Of course it could be a typo but the fact that is the very first posting seems fishy.

Thats just my opinion.