I finally received my IL

I received my IL in mail today.

Scheduled for norfolk VA on 11/18 at 9:30 a.m.

I hope they do Oath that day and I hope I get approved and I hope they offer me to take the Oath the same day :D

Mimi,

Yes I am happy, very happy, will be happier once I get all the interview passed and Oath taken, but before that I will look for your approval on 16th and hoping that before you start your party time on 16th, you will remember us and come here and update us of your approval & Oath. Now is there a chance for you to have same day oath?

I am hoping for mine the same day (Ofcourse if the approval happens). I think in Norfolk, the last time they did interviews I read in one of the threads here, they interviewed 3-4 people from here same morning and did oath the same day. And it was a Wednesday too, on 09/23.

Mine is 10/18, which happens to be Wednesday and also it is in the morning part.

You can tell how happy I am as I wont stop typing.....

I will come back and share my story for sure, if everything goes well YES I could take the oath the same day because the Atlanta office allows it and my interview is in the morning so wish me luck! =)

Make sure you review the questions you would not want to fail the test! HAHAHA j/k!

Good luck for you both! Don't forget to share your stories afterwords (before you have a party) :)